Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If girls make fun of you=Beyond over

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Every girl i go out with treats me like a total joke. My old itis belittled me all the time, two girls i met last week said "Arent you gonna talk? It looks like you are bored". And this happens every time and ofc thse girls have no attracion to me. Imagine how weak looking i am that even dumb girls pick on me.

Kill them.
Less pests on this shithole of Earth.

Truecel trait: no one even bothers

Foid never talk to me you fucking mogger stfu :feelsree:

A foid talked to me and then made fun of me for wearing the same shirt in the same week, thought she was flirting at the time but prolly cope

A foid talked to me and then made fun of me for wearing the same shirt in the same week, thought she was flirting at the time but prolly cope
if she was flirting she would force her lips on yours or smth

I am generally invicible to them:feelsjuice:

What’s your height + pp size + ethnicity

as a Professor, I might be able to lend some advice

I was bluepilled idiot when they were making fun of me. I thought that they love me. But no foid can do this to me after I got blackpilled. If they do I'll beat the shit out of them.

I was bluepilled idiot when they were making fun of me. I thought that they love me. But no foid can do this to me after I got blackpilled. If they do I'll beat the shit out of them.
if females love you they do other things

Tbh. For example a blowjob
Or cuddling and sensationally touching between your thighs as she handholds you with her head in your chest.

(talking about my friend‘s past experience of course)

You're lucky most girls pretend that we don't exist.

It seems like they are interested in you.

they cant laugh without a head

Every girl i go out with treats me like a total joke.
:chad:

I don't care how much she negs you, the fact a girl will even go on outings with you makes you a comparative chad to us all and OP is doing a bragthread

My old itis belittled me all the time
if she did this while the two of you were alone then this could just be seen as tsundere flirting

, two girls i met last week said "Arent you gonna talk? It looks like you are bored".
The fact they even validated your existence means you mog us
fucking bragthreads

And this happens every time and ofc thse girls have no attracion to me.
Imagine how weak looking i am that even dumb girls pick on me.
Girls can pick on guys they're attracted to, it can a way of trying to seem confident and assertive and impressive to him, to set herself apart because she doesn't think she can compete in the shrinking violet category. Or maybe because she's not secure in her feelings or you don't fit the mold of who she or society expects her to like.

WindupGlaring

of course in other cases she could just legit hate you...

Backfist

IMO if there's legit no interest they won't pay much attention and just try to avoid/ghost with minimal interaction unless you serve some other purpose like impressing her friends

if she's interacting with you at any length 1 on 1 in private then I don't care how much she insults you and shit, unless she's clearly trying to exploit you for resources or manipulate you for some master plan, there has to be some reason she's spending time with you, football head

I don't care how much she negs you, the fact a girl will even go on outings with you makes you a comparative chad to us all and OP is doing a bragthread
no

if she did this while the two of you were alone then this could just be seen as tsundere flirting
no such thing. she was literally doing it to feel good about herself.

The fact they even validated your existence means you mog us
my oneitis wont do that though

if she's interacting with you at any length 1 on 1 in private then I don't care how much she insults you and shit, unless she's clearly trying to exploit you for resources or manipulate you for some master plan, there has to be some reason she's spending time with you, football head

first of all, cage at using a cartoon as an arguement. second, there is a reason, its called sadism. they want to break a guy and i happen to be the best target. nothing sexual about it

no such thing. she was literally doing it to feel good about herself.
the fact that insulting you would make herself feel good means you actually have value to her

do you think if you were some random hobo that insulting you would make her feel good?

hell, the fact she feels comfortable insulting you means she has a kind of twisted familiarity and trust with you - girls don't do that to rando guys in case he's a nutjob who will axe her

cage at using a cartoon as an arguement
It's a well-understood example of the misunderstood tsundere and it is a believable notion, however unusual it might be for the Helgas of the world to actually pine for the Arnolds, it could happen

there is a reason, its called sadism. they want to break a guy and i happen to be the best target. nothing sexual about it
I think there is something subtly sexual about it, or she'd be out belitting other girls, or torturing pets. Instead she chooses you

hell, the fact she feels comfortable insulting you means she has a kind of twisted familiarity and trust with you - girls don't do that to rando guys in case he's a nutjob who will axe her
its not familiriaty, its the fact that im a weak faggot lol, nothing to be scared of. you also dont do that to a guy you met off tinder

It's a well-understood example of the misunderstood tsundere and it is a believable notion, however unusual it might be for the Helgas of the world to actually pine for the Arnolds, it could happen
doesnt happen irl

I think there is something subtly sexual about it, or she'd be out belitting other girls, or torturing pets. Instead she chooses you
cuz i was super available and an easy target. she knows there is nothing i can do about it and i just have to take it in the face

doesnt happen irl
sure it does, it just won't happen to any of us because it's a rare 1-in-10,000 occurance for a genuine Helga Pataki to exist
and even in the rare cases she does, we'd probably never figure it out due to the Great Wall of Tsun-Tsun
and the dere-dere of Jungle Movie would never happen

sure it does, it just won't happen to any of us because it's a rare 1-in-10,000 occurance for a genuine Helga Pataki to exist
and even in the rare cases she does, we'd probably never figure it out due to the Great Wall of Tsun-Tsun
and the dere-dere of Jungle Movie would never happen
You have a romanticised idea of what actually happened, you think she was doing it in a cute and playful way when in reality she was doing it in a vicious manner in order to drive me away. That girl was dripping venom which kinda sucked cause we were getting along first time we went out

You have a romanticised idea of what actually happened, you think she was doing it in a cute and playful way when in reality she was doing it in a vicious manner in order to drive me away.
You don't know what actually happened because you can't read her mind.

99.99% chance your assumptions are correct, of course, but you shuold be humble and account for that 1% of 1% where she is a tsundere bully secretly having mixed feelings about you

That girl was dripping venom which kinda sucked cause we were getting along first time we went out
Helga constantly dripped venom for Arnold until his back was turned

You don't know what actually happened because you can't read her mind.

99.99% chance your assumptions are correct, of course, but you shuold be humble and account for that 1% of 1% where she is a tsundere bully secretly having mixed feelings about you
I can in fact read her mind and I knew two things:

1.she hates me

2.she was gonna fuck another guy

A tinder girl ain’t gonna pull this tsundere shit lmao. These girls are practical as fuck