Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If girls are asking calmly you in public for the time or a cigarette, then youre truly fucked

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It means that you are absolutely unattractive and invisible for them, they see you just like a old grandpa

I wouldn't even give a cigarette for a Japanese girl I wasn't fucking (better incel than cuck @Hunter).

A western roastie?

IMG 6217

I wouldn't even give a cigarette for a Japanese girl I wasn't fucking (better incel than cuck @Hunter).

A western roastie?

View attachment 47502
Ive did that one time, but only because i was going to throw the cigarette on the ground

l always say that it was my last cigarette :)

edit : be careful when you give a cig to random girls. 15 meters later, she joins back her bf and mogs you :)

I'll just say NO! But yeah, I'm a mean bastard.

Ive did that one time, but only because i was going to throw the cigarette on the ground

Then you should've threw it to the ground anyway and said, there you go.

Devious

It’s over for watchwearercels

nobody asks random people for a cigarette.

nobody asks random people for a cigarette.
I do sometimes, and I always offer 50 cents or a dollar for that. Most people are so impressed of how humble I am that they never take the money. It's a perfect scheme. Because if I don't offer money in return, they would most certainly say it their last one.

I give cigarettes to guys and girls because its good cigarette karma. One day I'm going to be the guy asking for one so in preparation I like to pay it forward.

I'll just say NO! But yeah, I'm a mean bastard.

You neeeeeeeeeed to be in order to survive.

P.S what your call "coping" I call "surviving".

and finally stop talking about suicide. Find a gun, put in your mouth & do the job.

JFL at spending money for cigaretts

You neeeeeeeeeed to be in order to survive.

P.S what your call "coping" I call "surviving".

and finally stop talking about suicide. Find a gun, put in your mouth & do the job.

Your post didn't make any sense to me. Very incoherent.

I'm so ugly and creepy that they won't even ask me.

I'm so ugly and creepy that they won't even ask me.
I've been asked several times
idk maybe it's different in the uk...although i think i have had one person ask me. i'm not sure if it was a ciggy or a lighter. i've been told that i look like a shady criminal, which may turn people away from asking me for anything.

Last edited:
Jokes on you, I ask women for the time when I'm too lazy to pull out my phone, making them uncomfortable by being ugly and speaking to them.

Ive never had a girl ask me for anything even when i worked in a store and i was the closest employee. I look like a child

Means absolutely nothing. You could be chad or incel.