Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If foids looks at you with disgust does it indicate attraction?

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Some users on here had the audacity to say a woman looking at you with hate/disgust indicated attraction. :feelskek: I thought this was so dumb those users should be sent to the gulag. But then I started pontificating . . .

Arguments for: Disgust Indicates Attraction

1. Intensity of Emotion: The opposite of love is often considered to be indifference rather than hate. When a woman looks at a man with disgust, it suggests a strong emotional response. This intensity could be argued to be a form of attraction, as it indicates that the man has elicited a significant emotional reaction from the woman. :feelsaww:

IMG 3164

2. Emotional Complexity: Disgust and attraction can sometimes coexist as a complex correlation. What might be perceived as disgust could, in certain situations, be a manifestation of underlying attraction that the woman is struggling to reconcile with her other feelings or societal expectations. :feelshaha:

IMG 3162

3. Potential for Transformation: The strong reaction of disgust might imply that the woman sees potential in the man but is reacting negatively to certain aspects. This could be interpreted as a sign that change or growth is possible, which can be seen as a form of latent attraction instead of an absence. :feelsEhh:

Arguments against:

1. Negative Non-Verbal Cues: Disgust is a powerful non-verbal cue that often conveys strong disapproval or aversion. :feelsrope:

IMG 3163

2. Clear Emotional Boundary: Disgust establishes a clear emotional boundary, signaling that the foid is not receptive to further interactions or advances. Such clear boundaries typically indicate a lack of mutual interest. :feelsseriously:

3. Attraction often manifests through positive cues like smiles, prolonged eye contact, or engagement. The display of disgust is inconsistent with these typical indicators of attraction and aligns more with signals of aversion or rejection. :fuk:

IMG 3165

4. Negative Impact on Relationship Building: Disgust creates a barrier to establishing rapport and building a connection. Attraction often involves mutual efforts to connect and understand each other, but the presence of disgust hinders these foundational aspects, signaling a lack of interest.

Moreover when a woman looks at a man with disgust it may also influence how others perceive and interact with him, creating a lasting negative impression. :cryfeels:
——————-
Foids ignoring you:

1. Eye contact is a primary non-verbal cue of acknowledgment and interest. A consistent lack of eye contact from a woman suggests a deliberate choice to disengage and not recognize the man's presence, indicating no attraction. :feelscry:

2. Avoidance Patterns: If a woman consistently avoids making eye contact with a specific man while engaging with others, it suggests a targeted avoidance, signalling a lack of attraction.

It means from my experience they find u creepy and one step away from accusing u of stalking

Yes my oneitis looks at me in disgust cuz shes shy and wants me 2 go away so she can take a breath from her intense emotions and then regrets not asking me out and wishes she wasnt so paranoid and asocial and shy

Yeah this sentiment seems to be popular by some retards on here.

Obviously its disgust. Its much better to be ignored by foids than to have them openly show their disdain towards you

This wins highest copium award

brrr skibidi cope cope cope yes yes

That amount of copium is enough to kill a horse

A foid called me and my truecel friend weirdos while walking by with her boyfriend back when I was a high school freshman

If i'm disgusted with someone I don't show it but why do foids show it?
tbh it doesn't make me depressed it actually makes me a little horny

every woman I’ve ever met loves me then

If i'm disgusted with someone I don't show it but why do foids show it?
tbh it doesn't make me depressed it actually makes me a little horny
:feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga, stop the cope

"it's just a shit test bro, she's playing hard to get"

Don’t know easy way to find out is to take my pants off and show her my cock, and see her reaction.

If a woman likes you enough to want you as a bf, she would stare you at shamelessly for hours if she can, all this body language is redpilled cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back