Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If foids hate pedo scumbags so much, why do they let their underage daughters fuck 20-30yo Chads?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
[UWSL]Have you ever heard of any Chad arrested for fucking teenage sluts? That's cause they always get away with it cause NOBODY presses charges against them. There's not a single mom on the planet who would object about her little cumdupster daughter fucking a 25yo hunk, especially when they themselves did the very same thing before cucking their soy husbands. In fact, they'd be pleased that Giga Chad chose their daughters to breed. Oh, but Lord have mercy of the poor old and ugly guy who complimented a teenage trash slut cause they'll make sure he gets thrown away into the deepest prison cell forever. In the end, it is foids who promote pedophilia, not us.[/UWSL]

Based and dogpilled

I feel we have a job to do here. We can call them (chad) out on it and mobilize normies and simps to do something about it.
Plus, being upset about this puts us on the moral high ground.

It’s only pedophilia if you’re ugly

Roasties will happily prostitute their daughters if that will get them access to Chad. It was the plot of "Lolita".

I'd advise you to not bother yourself with thinking about that shit. It's not changing anytime soon, and even if it does, you're not gonna get any. Trust me, the AOC where I live is 14, fucking high schoolers is literally legal here but it doesn't change anything.

@lonelycurry26

holes are total hypocrites.

they dress their own daughters up as whores and enter them into beauty pageants at young ages.

mothers are the biggest pedophiles there are.

Because fucking teenagers is not pedophilia. If a 20 year old chad fucks a 15 year old slut no one will care, if he fucks a 9 year old then he will get jail time as that is real pedophilia.

My friend knows a mom that is very excited for her 17 year old daughter cuz she’s going to prom with a 25 year old. It’s only wrong if you’re ugly and autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back