Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If foids could easily be bought and sold as sex slaves how much would they cost? Would you buy one?

Would you buy a sex slave?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The only reference I could find was from ISIS:

iN7Ljrt.jpg

The youngest ones cost $165 and the oldest ones cost $41. This is extremely affordable, I could buy a complete harem quite easily. The operational and maintenance costs for the foids would be high as you would have to buy food and stuff.

If this was more widespread the prices would go down even more because there is no shortage in supply in foids. Not sure if the demand would drive the price up though cause Onlyfans whores make so much money and something similar could happen here. So it could be difficult to determine an equilibrium price from a demand and supply curve.

I would not buy one if I was a Norman who can acquire foids but as an incel I would definitely buy one. I probably wouldn’t be able to afford a harem with he operational costs.

We would also need the infrastructure in place though so the slave doesn’t escape and the police returns your property if it is lost or stolen etc.

Last edited:
The only reference I could find was from ISIS:

iN7Ljrt.jpg

The youngest ones cost $165 and the oldest ones cost $41. This is extremely affordable, I could buy a complete harem quite easily. The operational and maintenance costs for the foids would be high as you would have to buy food and stuff.

If this was more widespread the prices would go down even more because there is no shortage in supply in foids. Not sure if the demand would drive the price up though cause Onlyfans whores make so much money and something similar could happen here. So it could be difficult to determine an equilibrium price from a demand and supply curve.

I would not buy one if I was a Norman who can acquire foids but as an incel I would definitely buy one. I probably wouldn’t be able to afford a harem with he operational costs.

We would also need the infrastructure in place though so the slave doesn’t escape and the police returns your property if it is lost or stolen etc.
Slavery should be brought back in general.

In my dreams. If it were legal with those prices I could've woken up to a cute girl saying good morning and sucking my cock while eating breakfast in bed made by other members of my harem etc. etc. If most men weren't cucks and descendants of cucks, every man with an income would be able to have multiple slave girls. Imagine the possibilities, and compare it to this dogshit existence we're forced to endure

Brainsf

Last edited:
Wow what a bargain

but probably the price varies according to beauty, race and skills.
being the white ones the most expensive, while the blacks are sold at 3x1

How much would they cost?
1,000,000,000,000,000 for sub8
Free for Chad :fuk:

I would buy stacies of every race and made kids with them as much as possible if sex slavery was possible:ahegao::ahegao:

I would buy 2 girls of the age of 10-20, I would tell them that they don’t even have to cook and clean for me, I will do that myself and I will work and provide for them, their only job is to lie in bed and open their legs at my command whenever I want sex, I will fuck them as much as I physically can

Fuck yeah I would buy one xD why the fuck not

It would depend on a lot of factors

$165 is nothing. I spent way more on my pc. Definietly would buy.

Greatest? Suck nigger dick, golem:bigbrain:
What’s the greatest country in the world then? Cucknada? I will always back this place as long as they continue to give incels free money and fast food

The greatest country in the world was built on slavery. The second we got rid of it, the collapse began.
Ah yes, US collapsing since 1865

no reason not to, but only if it were possible to teach things to her or if she were obedient, one that wants to be rebellious is dangerous