Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If foids are sooo good -

unhinged

unhinged

Lost in thought
★★
Have you noticed that in hobbies dominated by men, such as fishing, some parts of gaming, coding etc. Many male only groups decline female participation?

Or, on family tips and similar the men will look for an opportunity to get themselves away from the foids?

Why do you think this is so, if those men have ascended and having a foid solved all their live's miseries?

sorry what exactly is your question

Have you noticed that in hobbies dominated by men, such as fishing, some parts of gaming, coding etc. Many male only groups decline female participation?

Or, on family tips and similar the men will look for an opportunity to get themselves away from the foids?

Why do you think this is so, if those men have ascended and having a foid solved all their live's miseries?
They dont have real hobbies. Most of their activities revolve around improving their looks or consuming product.

I don’t they decline foid participation. Foids are not interested or suck at those things. Foids will join eventually to get orbiters though

They dont have real hobbies. Most of their activities revolve around improving their looks or consuming product.
Or posting heightist brainrot on Instagram

I don’t they decline foid participation. Foids are not interested or suck at those things. Foids will join eventually to get orbiters though
That is true as well. But in general any group of healthy men look for time away from foids. I don't think boomer's "i hate my wife" jokes came from a place of love and reverence

Or posting heightist brainrot on Instagram
Real.
Had a foid tell me IRL that she loves narcissists because they are tall. Barely kept a straight face

He's pointing at those millenial infested fishing sessions with frequent cookouts. It's nothing more than a getaway from their gnarly and grumpy wives who's getting railed by Chad behind their backs

Aye. That sort of living makes the insufferable. As such, they get avoided.

Orbiters are another thing. I wouldn't say they are of much benefit to anyone unless a foid god digs them. But then again, those don't really tend to have money

Real.
Had a foid tell me IRL that she loves narcissists because they are tall. Barely kept a straight face
Holy shit, hope she gets beaten to death by her 6'4 drunkard bf in gta

Aye. That sort of living makes the insufferable. As such, they get avoided.

Orbiters are another thing. I wouldn't say they are of much benefit to anyone unless a foid god digs them. But then again, those don't really tend to have money
Foids get a kick out of the gallons of validation orbiters pour them with

Being around one for too long isn’t peaceful. Also they have less general knowledge and aren’t interested in anything that isn’t pop. culture

You sir truly have reading comprehension problems.
I do not

Your post is some kind of disjointed polemic against the idea that ascension solves people's problems, but neither the title nor anything else complements that. it is a sprawling mess that does not ask any coherent question

I can't say if your difficulties in expression stem from not speaking english as a native language or from formal thought disorder (ftd), but either way you should attempt to remedy this

Last edited:
Females are bad at everything.
Whenever I think about "female empowerment" all I think about is how the best competitive all female Dota team still got stomped by the worst male competitive team, and that the best "female" speed runners are all trannies.
Women really suck at everything except pushing babies out of their hole.

I laugh anytime anyone compares foids to men. Men are obviously superior in practically every way. You would think that foids would at least be good at stuff like ballet, but even the best ballet dancer was a male (Mikhail Baryshnikov).

Cooking? Don't even make me laugh, do you notice how all the top chefs are male? JFL!

Even in stuff that isn't physical, men exceed in. Like video games, competitive gaming is still split between men and women because men dominate mentally as well. That's why when a troon invaded the woman's league in Call Of Duty, he BTFO'd all the foids in there.

20% - Homosexual post
I laugh anytime anyone compares foids to men. Men are obviously superior in practically every way. You would think that foids would at least be good at stuff like ballet, but even the best ballet dancer was a male (Mikhail Baryshnikov).

Cooking? Don't even make me laugh, do you notice how all the top chefs are male? JFL!

Even in stuff that isn't physical, men exceed in. Like video games, competitive gaming is still split between men and women because men dominate mentally as well. That's why when a troon invaded the woman's league in Call Of Duty, he BTFO'd all the foids in there.
Right?
Depending on what would define being a woman is (i.e. aside from the organs), men can be better woman than women in general. I.e.: sexually, emotionally pleasing a man (gay and bicurious men are proof of this), taking care of kids ( women tend to traumatize kdis because they cant control their shit),

Stupid cunts

men can be better woman than women in general. I.e.: sexually, emotionally pleasing a man (gay and bicurious men are proof of this),
'men are better at pleasing men sexually through faggotry'

wtf is this shit

least gay GrAY

Whenever I think about "female empowerment" all I think about is how the best competitive all female Dota team still got stomped by the worst male competitive team, and that the best "female" speed runners are all trannies.
I still would larp as feminist just to be around holes im desperate

Being around one for too long isn’t peaceful. Also they have less general knowledge and aren’t interested in anything that isn’t pop. culture
"less" is an overstatement of their general knowledge tbh.

Chat, are foids allergic to learning about the world around us?

They often fail at the last too and need male doctors to slice their belly open

Probably don't want it to turn into a simp fest

men can be better woman than women in general. I.e.: sexually, emotionally pleasing a man (gay and bicurious men are proof of this),
Ok GrAY