Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If females were allowed on this forum, how soon would it become trash?

How soon

• Less than 24h

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • A week

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • A month

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If the mods suddenly got brain damage and allowed girls on this forum, how long would it last before becoming unrecoverable trash?

I would say a month for systemic damage. Threads on the theme of "I want to understand you" would be annoying, but innocuous. The real damage would start when it emerges that a LARPer chadlite somehow had sex with one of the female members.

The MICROSECOND the rule was passed, fool.

Literally the instant they get in

it would be crazy. foids ruin everything they would ruin this place too

I wish enteral suffering upon females

I would demand they fuck anyone of us who is closest to their location. If they refuse, we can call them fakecell, and ban them.

The sheer audacity a female would have to call themselves incel makes me want to kill! PIG WOMAN got hits on Tinder!!!

I think there are already women here. I mean you can just pick "male". Its not hard bro

Wouldn't really care too much as I don't hate women, but best case scenario: it'd just turn into a really depressed, LDAR-esque Lookism.net.

Wouldn't really care too much as I don't hate women, but best case scenario: it'd just turn into a really depressed, LDAR-esque Lookism.net.
I mostly envision endless 150+ pages thread such as "mentalcel XXX exposed", "XXX and XXX met and had sex (proof)", etc. Basically the knjajjd threads of the early days but a lot worse

Yo but what if they are desperate for sex and are 3/10 , would you smash ?

I mostly envision endless 150+ pages thread such as "mentalcel XXX exposed", "XXX and XXX met and had sex (proof)", etc. Basically the knjajjd threads of the early days but a lot worse
"X is a fakecel" posts are fucking retarded, it's so hypocritical that a forum dedicated for ugly guys who can't get laid are so obsessed with each others looks, we have a mod that looks like LeafyIsHere, so fucking what? Shouldn't the things that everyone says be more important than a few millimetres of bone?

This idea has merit. :feelsohh:
I know right? The only problem is I know every single girl would refuse, because (of course) being a female incel borders on the impossible. It's just ugly girls being picky.

The orbiting would be immense, I’d give it 24 hours before it crashes.

I would demand they fuck anyone of us who is closest to their location. If they refuse, we can call them fakecell, and ban them.

The sheer audacity a female would have to call themselves incel makes me want to kill! PIG WOMAN got hits on Tinder!!!
Well said. Female incels, the seriously ill possibly excluded, don't exist.

Probably less than a week a good portion of the forum would quit, the rest would be LARPers, women, nu-males and other cretins.

Actually, it would be a bit funny to allow female "incels" to join, and then take note of their reactions when we present them with the happy news that there are about 6000 guys on this site who volunteer to end their plight.

The orbiting would be worse than r9k's shit and that's bad

Majority of us will sruggle and resist femoid membership, so definitely not 24 hours, it would last about one week or so.

If girls get in it will only be a matter of time before one of them becomes a mod, that's when we can kiss it all goodbye
Index

It never wasn't trash.

Less than an hour

less than an hour.

hi I a WomAn and Im Incel no one wants me teehee

*hundreds of Incels message her*

Oh fuck off ugly virgin, where have all the good men gone?

Females would be a good experiment. We could finally see the cucks in this board.

And we can let out our rage in a forum that rewards it instead of the other way around.

Hard to tell, there probably are females here larping as blackpilled incels or females larping as females larping as incels, so unless they come clean no one can know they are females, it's all so very hazy.
I wish enteral suffering upon females
High T
The MICROSECOND the rule was passed, fool.
You mean repealed?

Hard to tell, there probably are females here larping as blackpilled incels or females larping as females larping as incels, so unless they come clean no one can know they are females, it's all so very hazy.
Majority of femoids are too low IQ and expose themselves sooner or later, if they managed to LARP successfully at the first time.

Females would be a good experiment. We could finally see the cucks in this board.

And we can let out our rage in a forum that rewards it instead of the other way around.

We need to create a shadow task force using alt accounts that pm's users randomly "revealing" themselves as female incels who've snuck into the board. The users who don't immediately reveal them and instead try to hide them like some jews in the attic must be gassed immediately.

Majority of femoids are too low IQ and expose themselves sooner or later, if they managed to LARP successfully at the first time.
Yes but some of them could be smart enough to avoid a ban and thus keep larping and we can never know it.

If the mods suddenly got brain damage and allowed girls on this forum, how long would it last before becoming unrecoverable trash?

I would say a month for systemic damage. Threads on the theme of "I want to understand you" would be annoying, but innocuous. The real damage would start when it emerges that a LARPer chadlite somehow had sex with one of the female members.

Teehee Chad didn't message me today gotta cut myself

a LARPer chadlite somehow had sex with one of the female members
"I met my 1/10 looking husband on incels.is and helped him out of inceldom and now he became 8/10 after fixing his personality thanks to my advice, therefore every one of you has hope, just orbit your new female forumites teehee!"

Judging by Lookism, a week or so for the amount of threads about the female to get out of hand. 200+ post threads would start within a day, though.

As I've said many times, if a female is ever allowed on this board, I'm out.

Just be confident TeeHee

The day women are allowed here I am out and will never look back.

We shouldn’t even entertain the thought of such a situation

I would verbally abuse them.

They are already here, but only hide their gender.

At a push 2 days or 48 hours. Realistically 1 week. I suspect they're already here lurking as guests or stalking us from afar.

If they were on here they'd:
1. Blue pill blag
2. Solicit sex (with a catch 22 of course) to disprove the black pill & attempt to "tame us" in a 1 night stand as well as virtue signal charity or pity sex than run 10,000 miles if we suggested something more akin to a relationship.
3. Ferment discord by gossiping & spreading falsehoods etc.
Something akin to Eve/Delilah/Lilith.

3 days at most
it wouldnt be many women mostly inceltears larpers looking to doxx us

Within like 6 hours they would take over tbh

There has to be a nonzero number of women LARPing on this forum, how come it hasn't gone to shit yet? Or are mods hella quick to delete their posts?

3 days at most
it wouldnt be many women mostly inceltears larpers looking to doxx us

Doxxing us by pretending to like us & get us to lower our guard to then blackmail us is fucking sick.