Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If females had it their way, ugly/ethnic men would be publicly flogged and tortured

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Remember that as much as we hate females, they hate us more. Females are offended that we choose to stay alive while they're not attracted to us. Soon feminists will have enough power to get rid of us.

Its true, they want us dead or in chains.

If they could have it their way, ugly ethnic men wouldn't exist at all

Its true, they want us dead or in chains.
Chains is cope. Automation will replace ethnic manpower and we will be a heap of ash.

When foids get absolute power we will be taken to incel concentration camps where we will be forced to make birth control pills

When foids get absolute power we will be taken to incel concentration camps where we will be forced to make birth control pills
I can see this happening.

That's why women still report high levels of unhappiness even today.
You cannot know what unhappiness is if you never experienced happiness. To us, unhappiness is just feeling like we always feel so we wouldn't report it.

You cannot know what unhappiness is if you never experienced happiness. To us, unhappiness is just feeling like we always feel so we wouldn't report it.

Didn't many incels experience some amount of happiness in childhood though?
While not a direct comparison because the moments of happiness took place in a different stage of life, many incels that loved childhood might say that have experienced happiness and can therefore tell what unhappiness is.

Didn't many incels experience some amount of happiness in childhood though?
While not a direct comparison because the moments of happiness took place in a different stage of life, many incels that loved childhood might say that have experienced happiness and can therefore tell what unhappiness is.
If you missed teen love you simply don't even have a reference point for what real happiness even is. If you mistake coping for being happy then you are truly done.

You will live to die in the ethnic holocaust (it will include ugly whites).:feelscry:

If you missed teen love you simply don't even have a reference point for what real happiness even is.

Alright I get the context in which you are talking about real happiness now.

But how does that change the theory of how women might report high levels of unhappiness because too many unattractive males exist around them, especially when there's evidence that they feel entitled to only being in the presence of chads?

Then I would become a hERo

Literally having to work with ugly men in their day jobs makes them I'll. Lol.

Soon I think that good looks will be needed for men in women-dominated professions such as retail.

Literally having to work with ugly men in their day jobs makes them I'll. Lol.

Soon I think that good looks will be needed for men in women-dominated professions such as retail.
That's why they do everything in their power to get ugly men fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back