Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If female strangers giggle at you...?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Its not because your cute and they are too shy to approach you, so they giggle to get your attention. It means you are ugly and did something silly / weak.

I was in a shop today and this truecel came in; drunk, poorly dressed, looked retarded/stunted (about 5'3, 100lbs) and he dropped his coins all over the floor and two young female shoppers just went into a giggle fit and one said quietly to her friend "oh my gaaawd".

This guy heard them and it must of been a brutal reminder for him. The way he has become, who he is, is the direct result of not getting vagina due to his bone system and nub poor genetics. I bet he's gonna down a litre of cognac tonight, the sorry little fucker.

I was always invisible to them

That is absolutely brutal, he might as well drink a whole bottle of vodka and hope he dies of alcohol poisoning, so that he can mercifully escape from his hell of an existence

Such is the life of a truecel. It’s beyond over for him.

Its not because your cute and they are too shy to approach you, so they giggle to get your attention.
What? Eye contact and a smile is enough. No one giggles at someone to get their attention.