Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If everyone on this site was put on an island with one stacy, who would fuck her?

Who would fuck her?

• the incels who are the best overall mix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I hope we'd all share, but I know there's going to be greedycels out there.

Strongest would rape stacy

Share the bitch, and pass the joint.

I would fuck her

Strongest incel would until a high IQ one kills him with a rock gun and then someone stronger kills him

The fakecels who are above 6 ft and actually have a face.

There's no way all 10,000 of us would put up with only a few boyos fucking Stacey. She would probably be dead within a month ngl, and then it's just a question of who is the most degenerate to see how far she rots before nobody wants to fuck her anymore...

There's no way all 10,000 of us would put up with only a few boyos fucking Stacey. She would probably be dead within a month ngl, and then it's just a question of who is the most degenerate to see how far she rots before nobody wants to fuck her anymore...
I think the corps would still be good for a couple weeks, but lets say the only ones who made it to the island are the regulars who are active on the site.

Last edited:
Strongest one would rape and kill the other incels.

She would probably be dead within a month ngl, and then it's just a question of who is the most degenerate to see how far she rots before nobody wants to fuck her anymore...
:ha..feels::feelswhere::feelshehe:

It would be a blood bath

Hey @Robtical are you done? Are you gonna pass her over to me now?

The mods would go for leadership and give in turns to everyone to fuck her

I'd like to think we would relegate her to the status of town bicicle, but truth is, there would be a lot of infighting.

Ofc the best looking one

We should pass her around and if some incel thinks he is alpha and starts getting greedy , we can gang up and murder him

We should pass her around and if some incel thinks he is alpha and starts getting greedy , we can gang up and murder him
That would probably be the best solution. Beat the shit out of the greedycels who try to keep her to themselves.

Alpha male would fuck her and then we would all gang up on her and take turns raping her. That's how chimps do too, soooo....

@RegisterUserName especially if the girl is spanish (bunny chad alpha male)

We would probably kill her before anyone gets to fuck her. Then we would cope together for the rest of our miserable lives

Sharings caring

we'd pass her around in the order of post count

We would probably kill her before anyone gets to fuck her. Then we would cope together for the rest of our miserable lives
High iq. Get rid of the poison so we can relax.

I hope we'd all share, but I know there's going to be greedycels out there.
DONT WANNT HIV :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelstrash:
the problem is if she is a virgin who will take her virginity???

DONT WANNT HIV :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelstrash:
the problem is if she is a virgin who will take her virginity???
We let the foid run free for 10 min, the first one who catches her can take her virginity

We let the foid run free for 10 min, the first one who catches her can take her virginity
thats not fair gym cels will win easy @LastGerman for exp. :feelstrash:

i going rly horny when think for gang bang

Everyone would take turns fucking the Stacy.

The fakecels and volcels would band together to ensure that they’d be the only ones getting some action