Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If every single incel forum and discord got banned, where would you go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Evading these bans and making a new incel forum = death penalty
don't

forum on the deep web, even if there's a death penality it's impossible to trace the ips

Another forum that I sometimes use.

Hyperborea

For like a year before I got on here I just had no human contact and didn't use the internet much so I mostly just stared at the fan whilst I lay in bed. That's probably what I'd go back to

I'd TOR up, add a custom VPN, throw in some added layers, and connect to the dark web through piggybacked networks.

In reality probably do nothing and go nowhere else. I'd use the extra time to do read or play more vidya.

same exact thread from different op yesterday

When I was exiled for doxxing Pean holes, I visited Neets.me.

I'd probably go to wizardchan and maybe r9k if I had no other choice.

I'm going on IT to become a soyfag

What counts as an incel forum, for example can we try to co-opt some love-shy/forever alone/dating forum or something? Or is that considered ban evasion?

shit post and trash up normie places

For like a year before I got on here I just had no human contact and didn't use the internet much so I mostly just stared at the fan whilst I lay in bed. That's probably what I'd go back to
brutal. same.

I was going insane through my no human contact period. Couldn't post on reddit (karma) or 4chan (banned). isolated with no one to vent to

I was going insane through my no human contact period. Couldn't post on reddit (karma) or 4chan (banned). isolated with no one to vent to
I was able to post on both those places, but I refused to go there because I hated them. But yeah Iktf isolation is just ruthless