Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if every brocel on this forum was in a fist fight tournament

• Thread starter EgyptianNiggerKANG
  • Start date
EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
who would win and be champion?

I would be the first to lose

probably a roidmaxxed-cel like @gymcellragefuel

@gymcellragefuel is roidmaxxed yh there are some others too.

If I recall @screwthefbi does Karate or some kind of martial art so possibly him.

I'm not roidmaxxed or martiartmaxxed but I am healthmaxxed so I'd get to like the 20th percentile maybe idk.

unironically me

If I recall @screwthefbi does Karate or some kind of martial art so possibly him.

I'm not roidmaxxed or martiartmaxxed but I am healthmaxxed so I'd get to like the 20th percentile maybe idk.
interesting. final tournament matches would be entertaining af. would watch this over that mike tyson vs jake paul BS

my money is on @Sneir

my money is on @Sneir
a schizomaxxed thugmaxxed brocel would mog everyone in the tournament i agree. betting money on this would be funny af if it ever happened irl :lul:

a schizomaxxed thugmaxxed brocel would mog everyone in the tournament i agree. betting money on this would be funny af if it ever happened irl :lul:
imagine going homeless because of gambling on an inkwell tournament

Any pajeet would kill his opponent with stench jfl

I do muay thai and BJJ and a former freestyle wrestler and I weigh 163 lbs but honestly I think @Biowaste Removal would win because he is more experienced with striking because of sambo and I recall a BJJ purple belt on this forum thus he did comps too

Last edited:

Would be an interesting matchup

let's say if there were no rules and weapons were allowed who would win then? the only rule is no firearms though

@Vendetta @IronsideCel @screwthefbi @Skoga @Ron.Belgrade @zerozerozero @Dusk @DarkStarDown

let's say if there were no rules and weapons were allowed who would win then? the only rule is no firearms though

forsen would win definitely

Anyone but me, I'm physically frail

Anyone but me, I'm physically frail
same and also im the nigga who never got into fights in school but saw guys get the shit kicked into them. i once saw a white foid beating the shit out of a paki currycel :lul:

@Vendetta @IronsideCel @screwthefbi @Skoga @Ron.Belgrade @zerozerozero @Dusk @DarkStarDown
I would probably win with firearms because Jews trained me on such for hours in the blistering sun.
But who knows I'm so inkwell that I blunder literally everything when it's time to count.

same and also im the nigga who never got into fights in school but saw guys get the shit kicked into them. i once saw a white foid beating the shit out of a paki currycel :lul:
I got in a fight once when I was maybe 11 or something and broke some fat kid's jaw cause he was bullying me, I don't think I have that strength anymore though

I would win if I had a sword or something, I'm an expert swordsman.

Not me, in a round robin tournament I could probably win a few fights but I'd be far from the champion