Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If even Chad is getting less and less sex these days, then we will end up getting Negative sex.

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-

Normies at first might think this is Lifefuel because there might be less popular people at parties (Chads mostly) having sex.

But in reality, if popular people have less casual sex, this means that Normies must get NO MORE sex and we must get NEGATIVE sex.

So we are doomed in the near future to actual PAIN and SUFFERING (ie. negative sex) from ex-sexhaving normies taking out their frustration on us and bullying us even more.

Discuss

I moved out at 18, it wasn't what was holding me back.

We've always been getting negative sex

I don't think it's about Chads getting less sex, I think it's quite the opposite -

"sexually inactive men ages 18 to 24 increased from 18.9 percent in 2000–2002 to 30.9 percent in 2016–2018 the percentage of sexually inactive young women increased from 15.1 percent to 19.1 percent over the same period"

This can basically be only explained by (from the replies in that thread):
  • Some of the men are sleeping with more of the women. It's just the proportions of people who are sleeping together that you're looking at, not the number of sexual interactions.
  • Or age gaps in relationships. Younger woman with older men

In other words, water is wet.

I like threads like this though. Maybe more folks would wake up blackpilled after reading them.

Normies at first might think this is Lifefuel because there might be less popular people at parties (Chads mostly) having sex.

But in reality, if popular people have less casual sex, this means that Normies must get NO MORE sex and we must get NEGATIVE sex.

So we are doomed in the near future to actual PAIN and SUFFERING (ie. negative sex) from ex-sexhaving normies taking out their frustration on us and bullying us even more.

Discuss

Meh I don't even care about the sex, I just want a foid to like me for me but that is even more unlikely than getting sex. Getting sex would literally be easier than getting genuine love JFL.

we will end up getting Negative sex​

Is that where instead of us fucking girls, girls fuck us?

Rape
Sis
Rev
Green
Red
Back
Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4