Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If ER was to be here he would hate you guys

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★★
Elliot was highly narcissistic and mentally ill. I think most of you have seen his behaviour on the bodybuilding forum from back then. He did not get along with anybody. And to top it all off, he even wanted to kill his preteen younger brother he "loved" so much.

The reason why most people on here idolise him is only because he shares similar characteristics as we do. So we feel justified on praising a murderer like ER. Would people idolise a mass murderer whose only reason was because he had an obsession with a cartoon character? No, because they would not understand. People like this are immoral beyond fixing. It's just how it is.

Elliot was highly narcissistic and mentally ill. I think most of you have seen his behaviour on the bodybuilding forum from back then. He did not get along with anybody. And to top it all off, he even wanted to kill his preteen younger brother he "loved" so much.

The reason why most people on here idolise him is only because he shares similar characteristics as we do. So we feel justified on praising a murderer like ER. Would people idolise a mass murderer whose only reason was because he had an obsession with a cartoon character? No, because they would not understand. People like this are immoral beyond fixing. It's just how it is.
Pretty sure he was red pilled.

Fuck it, I don't give a shit about this insect either, there are only the stereotypical ones who keep using photos of him thinking he's the tough guy in the middle, totally irrelevant, and he doesn't even represent truecels.

ER resembled a .org user more than a .is user. Extremely narcy but with no results to show for it

Analyzing ER in a few words would be a bit unfair. He was HAPA trying to live the American life while getting mogged in every other area: face, race, height, even penis size.

He wanted a blonde Stacy, he got none. He wanted an attractive woman talked to him just "looks-fashion-statusmaxxing" yet, that's impossible.

His struggles would be of a man who do not understand neither what he had and neither how women work.

I love ER as I strive to love every human being.