Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If ER was arrested he would’ve received love letters from foids

Later brother. Later in life. Men can actually look "better" when they grow up a little bit. I am almost 40. Some of the guys I was in college with look like shit who used to look great. Some of the guys who used to look like totally dweebs when they were 24 now look kin of handsome. He would have probably done fine in his late 20s at work with those office hoes etc. High functioning people on the spectrum, which he was, eventually learn how to "fake it" and act normal around normies long enough to cope and survive and even get girlfriends; Universities are awful places to get laid these days unless you are a top 20 percenter.. Not only are you competing with every other guy on campus but you are also competing with older dudes with good jobs who are looking to become a betabucks also. If you just have your student loan and the dude who flirts with college chicks online is making 60 or even 80k, how well do you think you are going to do? Unless you are a muscled out chad, an athlete, or some kind of social God on campus, it is over for you on college campuses these days. That is what I meant to say. As much of a 'cope' of kind of thing it is to say, sometimes guys do ok when they "wait it out". Others are better off just taking the black pill. Sub 5 and sub3 guys, fuck, our whole lives are fucked, our problems are much worse than just finding women,. I wish that was my only fucking problem, trust me, I am in misery, real physical pain. When your genetic material is so fucked that you are that ugly, usually you have real phyiscal and mental problems that go along with that. Elliot Roger was not in that category. Not at all.

I don't think so. Those newspaper articles titled "The Rage of the Virgin" and various media outlets commenting on his virginity were enough to destroy any chance for Eliot to have any guppies in prison.

I don't think so. Those newspaper articles titled "The Rage of the Virgin" and various media outlets commenting on his virginity were enough to destroy any chance for Eliot to have any guppies in prison.
No it’d encourage foids to send love letters
Later brother. Later in life. Men can actually look "better" when they grow up a little bit. I am almost 40. Some of the guys I was in college with look like shit who used to look great. Some of the guys who used to look like totally dweebs when they were 24 now look kin of handsome. He would have probably done fine in his late 20s at work with those office hoes etc. High functioning people on the spectrum, which he was, eventually learn how to "fake it" and act normal around normies long enough to cope and survive and even get girlfriends; Universities are awful places to get laid these days unless you are a top 20 percenter.. Not only are you competing with every other guy on campus but you are also competing with older dudes with good jobs who are looking to become a betabucks also. If you just have your student loan and the dude who flirts with college chicks online is making 60 or even 80k, how well do you think you are going to do? Unless you are a muscled out chad, an athlete, or some kind of social God on campus, it is over for you on college campuses these days. That is what I meant to say. As much of a 'cope' of kind of thing it is to say, sometimes guys do ok when they "wait it out". Others are better off just taking the black pill. Sub 5 and sub3 guys, fuck, our whole lives are fucked, our problems are much worse than just finding women,. I wish that was my only fucking problem, trust me, I am in misery, real physical pain. When your genetic material is so fucked that you are that ugly, usually you have real phyiscal and mental problems that go along with that. Elliot Roger was not in that category. Not at all.
Men look better at 40 than at 25 imo

I actually think this one is debatable tbh. There's something about ER which just repulses women, you can see this in the fact that he has absolutely ZERO dedicated female "fandoms" or anything, whereas the Columbine killers have loads.

ER and Lanza in particular I think will always just be sexually invisible.

I actually think this one is debatable tbh. There's something about ER which just repulses women, you can see this in the fact that he has absolutely ZERO dedicated female "fandoms" or anything, whereas the Columbine killers have loads.

Foids like mass killers

Just go ER to get a gf theory

Nicholas Cruz wasnt an incel

OP = delusionalcel

still had a girlfriend so hes not incel , if he achieved it once he can get a foid again.

No suprise that a greycel thinks he was incel

still had a girlfriend so hes not incel , if he achieved it once he can get a foid again.

No suprise that a greycel thinks he was incel
maxresdefault.jpg

Imma remember you

ER = Chad
here comes the shitstorm roflmao

ER should've escaped to Mexico ASAP after the Day of Retribution.

Isla Vista is part of the US/Mexico Border

ER should've escaped to Mexico ASAP after the Day of Retribution.

Isla Vista is part of the US/Mexico Border

if he wanted to become rich robbing banks is the answer not lottery

If ER was arrested we would never know about it.

Sorry to bring such a moronic question to the table. Is Nikolas Cruz a low tier normie facially?

ER had subhuman lips and a shitty nose.

Lanza had fans

Nikolas Cruz has fangirls because he's a fakecel. He had a real-life girlfriend. He's no chad but he's decent looking, that plus his status as a killer is enough to get love letters from foids.

ER, AM, and Cho were all genuine incels and therefore don't get positive attention from girls. They don't meet the minimum looks threshold. Even if that "ElliotSupremeLady" is genuine and not a troll (doubt), he has one single fan. Cruz has thousands. Genuine Chad thugs like Scott Peterson and Jeremy Meeks have millions.

Nikolas Cruz has fangirls because he's a fakecel. He had a real-life girlfriend. He's no chad but he's decent looking, that plus his status as a killer is enough to get love letters from foids.

ER, AM, and Cho were all genuine incels and therefore don't get positive attention from girls. They don't meet the minimum looks threshold. Even if that "ElliotSupremeLady" is genuine and not a troll (doubt), he has one single fan. Cruz has thousands. Genuine Chad thugs like Scott Peterson and Jeremy Meeks have millions.
We can’t know unless ER was still alive

What is with women being attracted to violent men. They are more animals ngl.

What is with women being attracted to violent men. They are more animals ngl.
I think it’s evolution to be attracted to men who protect them and thus aggression turns them on