Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Earth Gets Invaded By An Advanced Humanoid Alien Species What Would You Choose?

Its the title

• Side with humans against the aliens

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Side with aliens against humans

Votes: 66 91.7%

• Total voters
JFL if you think the aliens would have some sort of human recruitment center. Another thing that gets me is the fact that aliens always have to be hyper advanced whenever people picture interactions with them

1. I don't think they'd be recruiting, I'd kidnap a foid, cuff her/cable tie her, bring her to some aliens bawling and screaming, offer her to them, and then bow (get down on one knee), and hope for the best that they understand the gesture lol. Either way I get to hand a bitch over to aliens to get ravaged and/or experimented on, if I get killed its a win anyways.

2. They'd have to be way more advanced to even get to our planet with you think about it, any species that has already mastered or gotten a hand of interstellar space travel is by default hyper advanced in comparison to us.

Side with the aliens.

Have you figured out how to use your tall white powers yet?

Perhaps I do have super strength. I sometimes feel a deep anger inside of my body. I can feel it in my abdominal area. Whenever I hit the gym brutally I can feel it as well.

1. I don't think they'd be recruiting, I'd kidnap a foid, cuff her/cable tie her, bring her to some aliens bawling and screaming, offer her to them, and then bow (get down on one knee), and hope for the best that they understand the gesture lol. Either way I get to hand a bitch over to aliens to get ravaged and/or experimented on, if I get killed its a win anyways.
I’d imagine that the aliens would indiscriminately do harm to us all but if you were to kidnap a foid in this scenario you are winning either way aren’t you
2. They'd have to be way more advanced to even get to our planet with you think about it, any species that has already mastered or gotten a hand of interstellar space travel is by default hyper advanced in comparison to us.
That would depend on how far from us they actually are, and for all we know most of their development may have gone into space travel rather than weaponry and I guess what you would call interstellar biology. In my original comment however, I was speaking in general terms. For all we know aliens could be within an equivalent to a Stone Age or their first industrial revolution

Neither. Hiding from both is by far the best option in such a situation assuming you can get survival supplies. Wait it out.

Help aliens , earth becomes Thier colony I rule as an aristocrat Living a life of luxury.

I wouldn't side with either, I'll just wait for humanity's demise, though alien foids sound better than "human" foids

If any alienbro is reading this please take me back home

Yes, fuck this planet I'd side with the aliens.

I'd side with rope.

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species

I'll side with my alien bros