Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If drunk people cannot consent because drunk people don’t know what they’re doing...

Does a drunk rapist know what he’s doing?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
...Then why does society act like drunk rapists know what they’re doing?

I mean If a guy who would never rape someone when he’s sober Suddenly gets drunk and raped someone and when he becomes sober again and regrets it and is horrified by his crime, why should we act like he knew what he’s doing and why should we act like he would never regret his behavior?

If he didn’t get drunk he wouldn’t rape someone

i bet most people deep down agree with what I’m saying but won’t admit it because they’re afraid to offend people

nobody deserves to be raped and rape is wrong but I don’t think drunk rapists knew what they’re doing, just like how drunk drivers don’t intend to kill anyone.

If drunk people can’t consent because they don’t know what’s going on around them, then drunk rapists don’t know what they’re doing either.

To prevent rape maybe some guys should avoid being drunk?

Select yes or no on the poll and explain in your post

Last edited:
Supergalactic IQ. The answer is clearly no, and you pretty much explained it in your post. The whole bullshit with consent and being drunk is just another way for sluts to implement their "we (sluts) can, you (men) can't" ideology. A slut getting drunk around men deserves what she gets, not to mention that they actually enjoy it (look up the sticky'd post on the discussion forum). Sluts cry after being raped because they want attention, but deep down they know they enjoyed every single second of it and they want to go through it again.

Supergalactic IQ. The answer is clearly no, and you pretty much explained it in your post. The whole bullshit with consent and being drunk is just another way for sluts to implement their "we (sluts) can, you (men) can't" ideology. A slut getting drunk around men deserves what she gets, not to mention that they actually enjoy it (look up the sticky'd post on the discussion forum). Sluts cry after being raped because they want attention, but deep down they know they enjoyed every single second of it and they want to go through it again.

society: drunk people can’t consent because drunk people don’t know what they’re doing

also society: drunk rapists know what they’re doing while drunk

Me: Society is contradicting itself

society: HOW DARE YOU QUESTION WHAT WE SAY?!

society knows drunk rapists don’t know what they’re doing. Society just doesn’t wanna admit it because it’s offensive

Same reason drunk male streakers get tackled hard while drunk foid streakers get their hand held.

Last edited:

At least men get to drink during pregnancy.

JFL rape is like getting a speeding ticket. Not a big deal.
Yeah no one gets killed. Usually it's just desperate low inhib guy. It's kind of an inconvenience. Maybe assault if really rough

What about men who get raped by a man
Usually a lot more violent since they are in prison and it's more a statement of power. I don't think it's very common anyway. Just a myth to make prisons seem scarier. Law-abiding Americans are more sadistic than criminals. Cops are the biggest sadists

What about men who get raped by a man
That is much worse. Male on female and vice versa (female on male) rape is not a big deal. Again, like a speeding ticket.
Yeah no one gets killed. Usually it's just desperate low inhib guy. It's kind of an inconvenience. Maybe assault if really rough
I'd only consider it assault if date-rape like drugs were involved, the ones that make you completely unconscious and passed out. Those drugs can ffuck up your physical health long term

That is much worse. Male on female and vice versa (female on male) rape is not a big deal. Again, like a speeding ticket.

I'd only consider it assault if date-rape like drugs were involved, the ones that make you completely unconscious and passed out. Those drugs can ffuck up your physical health long term
The only men who enjoy being raped by men are gay guys

It's only rape if the rapist is ugly, it doesn't matter if he's drunk or not.

Usually a lot more violent since they are in prison and it's more a statement of power. I don't think it's very common anyway. Just a myth to make prisons seem scarier. Law-abiding Americans are more sadistic than criminals. Cops are the biggest sadists

Better or worse?
Neither. There’s this myth that all child molesters get killed or rape in prison, that doesn’t happen as much as people say it does. Some do get attacked in prison some don’t

All the whores who were "raped" while drunk gave their consent, but the next day they realize that the guy was ugly so they have to claim they were raped

All the whores who were "raped" while drunk gave their consent, but the next day they realize that the guy was ugly so they have to claim they were raped
Beer goggles go two ways

Shouldn't someone who kills someone when they are drunk be convicted of manslaughter instead of first or second degree murder then? People think that law is just but it is filled with hypocrisy. Let's imagine a scenario, a robber shoots a pregnant women that is going to an abortion clinic. That man will be charged with the killing of two people, but if the robber didn't show up and she went to the abortion clinic and killed her baby she somehow isn't charged with murder. The government is saying that you can't murder but it's perfectly fine for women to do so. So in order to remove this double standard in the law you would either have to make abortion punishable with life imprisonment or death, or allow anyone to kill a baby if it was still in the womb. So I would be able to go up to a pregnant women and punch her in the stomach so the baby dies and all I would be charged with is assault.
This idea isn't my own original concept, blackpill pres had a yt channel where he pointed out this double-standard and he made a god point.

I heard college rape usually happens at the beginning of the school year

Feminist: if it is a woman then no Its fine and maybe even empowering. But if it's a man he has so much power and dominance so he should be given a life sentence and/or death

Feminist: if it is a woman then no Its fine and maybe even empowering. But if it's a man he has so much power and dominance so he should be given a life sentence and/or death

All laws are gynocentric and most are hypocritical as fuck. It's just like the consent thing, a young girl can consent to taking three young Chad dicks into her asshole to the point it breaks and she has to use a colostomy bag for the rest of her life, but can't consent to kissing a guy like me because I'm older. JFL.

That alcohol one is one more example. People don't get possessed by demons when they drink, they just get low inhib.

All laws are gynocentric and most are hypocritical as fuck. It's just like the consent thing, a young girl can consent to taking three young Chad dicks into her asshole to the point it breaks and she has to use a colostomy bag for the rest of her life, but can't consent to kissing a guy like me because I'm older. JFL.

That alcohol one is one more example. People don't get possessed by demons when they drink, they just get low inhib.
I doubt drunk rapists know what they’re doing

I doubt drunk rapists know what they’re doing
It jeopardizes your good judgement, but what you do while drunk is basically things you already wanted to do but was too high inhib to do before.

I think it has to do with "State Hegenomy and Control"

It jeopardizes your good senses, but what you do while drunk is basically things you already wanted to do but was too high inhib to do before.
Many people want to do illegal things. But they don’t do it. So if we’re all drunk we’re all criminals

and I also doubt drunk drivers want to kill people. They killed someone because it’s hard to drive the wheel carefully when drunk
I think it has to do with "State Hegenomy and Control"
What do you meAn?

Intergalactic IQ.
We are using the same logic foids apply to us.

Women say "rape" when they wake up the next day and the guy wasn't attractive enough.

Intergalactic IQ.
We are using the same logic foids apply to us.

Women say "rape" when they wake up the next day and the guy wasn't attractive enough.
What I’m saying is something no one would dare to say because the truth offends everyone

Comparing being a cel to being raped in dumb. It's as if saying, "See, at least your not being raped, so being incel isn't so bad!" Do sexhavers operate on that logic? Can I steal a bunch of peoples' bank information and tell them that some other people are tortured, so they should just shut up and stop complaining about being robbed? Obviously not.

Comparing being a cel to being raped in dumb. It's as if saying, "See, at least your not being raped, so being incel isn't so bad!" Do sexhavers operate on that logic? Can I steal a bunch of peoples' bank information and tell them that some other people are tortured, so they should just shut up and stop complaining about being robbed? Obviously not.
Still though drunk rapists aren’t as bad as sober rapists

Because you can't use logic and reason when dealing with females.

@JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE i have to necropost this and get more answers.

@FinnCel @Sparrow's Song @Transcended Trucel

Shouldn’t the drunk rapist be the victim? He obviously can’t think and make decisions properly so if he rapes while drunk didn’t he technically get raped as well?

drunk rape is just a trojan horse method to allow all men to be accused of rape no matter what

drunk rape is just a trojan horse method to allow all men to be accused of rape no matter what
Shouldn’t the drunk rapist be the victim? He obviously can’t think and make decisions properly so if he rapes while drunk didn’t he technically get raped as well?
Society won’t question this inconsistency because it’s offensive. But if a drunk rapists knows what he’s doing, so does a drunk foid. But if a drunk foid doesn’t know what she’s doing, neither does a drunk rapist

Society won’t question this inconsistency because it’s offensive. But if a drunk rapists knows what he’s doing, so does a drunk foid. But if a drunk foid doesn’t know what she’s doing, neither does a drunk rapist
Yeah but they will always choose the foids side. Foids can get away with literally anything

Yeah but they will always choose the foids side. Foids can get away with literally anything

No thanks to people who always choose the foids side.

This is still going on today.
Reddit unbanned FDS connected r/banfemalehatesubs while keeping r/banmalehatesubs banned.

They take it upon themselves to tip the scales in favor of women. Fuck people that do that.