Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If drunk people cannot consent because drunk people don’t know what they’re doing...

Does a drunk rapist know what he’s doing?

• Total voters
Drunk women shoyld be held accountable for the decisions theu take. Saying that they can't give consent is utterly stupid.

Drunk women shoyld be held accountable for the decisions theu take. Saying that they can't give consent is utterly stupid.
doesnt drunk only lower your inhibition that’s it?

It's only rape if a ugly male does it :feelsclown:

No thanks to people who always choose the foids side.

This is still going on today.
Reddit unbanned FDS connected r/banfemalehatesubs while keeping r/banmalehatesubs banned.

They take it upon themselves to tip the scales in favor of women. Fuck people that do that.
It’s obvious that they are all feminists. They allow male hate subs but immediately crack down on foid hate subs. Very hypocritical. People who do that should kill themselves

It’s obvious that they are all feminists. They allow male hate subs but immediately crack down on foid hate subs. Very hypocritical. People who do that should kill themselves
Reddit should ban IT

It’s because you know alcohol will alter your mind and you have to drink accordingly to that. If you lose the control and get very drunk and commit crimes, you are still a criminal. Just because you were drunk doesn’t mean you are innocent. If it was like that, I’d get high and go massacre people without any trouble. (In minecraft)

It’s because you know alcohol will alter your mind and you have to drink accordingly to that. If you lose the control and get very drunk and commit crimes, you are still a criminal. Just because you were drunk doesn’t mean you are innocent. If it was like that, I’d get high and go massacre people without any trouble. (In minecraft)
And how do rapists know they’ll rape? Won’t drunk foids know they’ll have sex while drunk. Also most drunk drivers don’t think they’ll hit anyone

And how do rapists know they’ll rape? Won’t drunk foids know they’ll have sex while drunk. Also most drunk drivers don’t think they’ll hit anyone
Women is faulty too if she gets drunk too. I, by no means, support one side here. Same with the drunk drivers, they should’ve drank responsibly, just because they think they are not going to do any harm doesn’t mean they’re innocent when they hit someone with the car.

Women is faulty too if she gets drunk too. I, by no means, support one side here. Same with the drunk drivers, they should’ve drank responsibly, just because they think they are not going to do any harm doesn’t mean they’re innocent when they hit someone with the car.
Doesn’t matter they never intended to hit someone with a car. A guy who drunk drives but doesn’t hit anyone is seen as foolish but the guy who accidentally hit someone is viewed as evil which is dumb. He is irresponsible not evil. The drunk driver who didn’t hit someone could’ve still hit someone he was just lucky while the one accidentally killed a guy is unlucky and still had a chance of never killing a guy. Drunk drivers aren’t evil just foolish, so the idea he should be executed is stupid many drunk drivers can be rehabilitated. Punishment doesn’t work

Doesn’t matter they never intended to hit someone with a car. A guy who drunk drives but doesn’t hit anyone is seen as foolish but the guy who accidentally hit someone is viewed as evil which is dumb. He is irresponsible not evil. The drunk driver who didn’t hit someone could’ve still hit someone he was just lucky while the one accidentally killed a guy is unlucky and still had a chance of never killing a guy. Drunk drivers aren’t evil just foolish, so the idea he should be executed is stupid many drunk drivers can be rehabilitated. Punishment doesn’t work
I don’t agree. If a drink driver hit you on the road and paralyzed you, what would you think? Oh he’s innocent because he was drunk? No. Being irresponsible in a situation like this is dangerous to my and others life, therefore is punishable. Don’t act like people who don’t hit someone while DUI don’t get fined if caught. Your intention doesn’t matter if you let the drug control you and make you kill someone.

I don’t agree. If a drink driver hit you on the road and paralyzed you, what would you think? Oh he’s innocent because he was drunk? No. Being irresponsible in a situation like this is dangerous to my and others life, therefore is punishable. Don’t act like people who don’t hit someone while DUI don’t get fined if caught. Your intention doesn’t matter if you let the drug control you and make you kill someone.
You see this is logical fallacy called appeal to emotion. So what if I would be dead? That doesn’t make him worse than the drunk driver who never killed someone. It’s like saying if I throw a rock off a rooftop on a high building and it knocks someone unconscious many feet below I’m worse than the guy who did the same thing without knocking someone unconscious

if they didn’t intend to kill anyone they aren’t evil. Also, punishment is stupid. Putting someone in prison to “rot” in doesn’t even solve anything, and Americans wonder why our criminals have a 76% recidivism rate. Norway rehabilitated its criminals and has a very low recidivism rate.But Americans are just emotionally weak people who think our laws should cater to our revenge desires (which it shouldn’t because our revenge desires aren’t based on reason).

You see this is logical fallacy called appeal to emotion. So what if I would be dead? That doesn’t make him worse than the drunk driver who never killed someone. It’s like saying if I throw a rock off a rooftop on a high building and it knocks someone unconscious many feet below I’m worse than the guy who did the same thing without knocking someone unconscious

if they didn’t intend to kill anyone they aren’t evil. Also, punishment is stupid. Putting someone in prison to “rot” in doesn’t even solve anything, and Americans wonder why our criminals have a 76% recidivism rate. Norway rehabilitated its criminals and has a very low recidivism rate.But Americans are just emotionally weak people who think our laws should cater to our revenge desires (which it shouldn’t because our revenge desires aren’t based on reason).
I never said you are worse than the one who got away with it. I said you both are equally bad. I didn’t said anything about if punishment works or not. All I think is that both people at this situation are not innocent.

I never said you are worse than the one who got away with it. I said you both are equally bad. I didn’t said anything about if punishment works or not. All I think is that both people at this situation are not innocent.
They still aren’t evil

They still can be rehabilitated
Yes they can be if they don’t have a bad intention right from the beginning of the act. I don’t think everyone in this world deserves rehabilitation. But at this case (a guy hitting someone on the road while DUI, without any intentions of harming others at the beginning) rehabilitation is a better solution.

Very good point tbh.

Yeah, and then 50% of reddit users would rope instantly
Unfortunately reddit is just a place filled with circle jerk sub like IT that hate other people for no reason

Unfortunately reddit is just a place filled with circle jerk sub like IT that hate other people for no reason
Many of these subs didn’t exist until the early mid 2010s. I guess Reddit was different in the 2000s

Many of these subs didn’t exist until the early mid 2010s. I guess Reddit was different in the 2000s
Back then the subs were actually good and did what they were supposed to do. Now they are all circlejerks

You're right tbh. If a man is drunk and does something immoral like beats his wife or something society still sees him in a bad light.

You're right tbh. If a man is drunk and does something immoral like beats his wife or something society still sees him in a bad light.
But if he knows what he’s doing so does a drunk foid

I think it takes more effort to rape someone when you're drunk. If I was raping a foid, I would rather be on stims or psychedelics.

I see your point

I think it takes more effort to rape someone when you're drunk. If I was raping a foid, I would rather be on stims or psychedelics.
yeah but saying drunk rapists know what they're doing but drunk foids don't is inconsistent

yeah but saying drunk rapists know what they're doing but drunk foids don't is inconsistent
Drunk people know what they are doing sexually, males and foids.

Because when a man gets drunk and does something, he shouldn't have gotten drunk at all.
When a foid gets drunk and does something, the nearest male is to blame.

Because when a man gets drunk and does something, he shouldn't have gotten drunk at all.
When a foid gets drunk and does something, the nearest male is to blame.

Does a drunk driver get arrested? Low iq.

...Then why does society act like drunk rapists know what they’re doing?

I mean If a guy who would never rape someone when he’s sober Suddenly gets drunk and raped someone and when he becomes sober again and regrets it and is horrified by his crime, why should we act like he knew what he’s doing and why should we act like he would never regret his behavior?

If he didn’t get drunk he wouldn’t rape someone

i bet most people deep down agree with what I’m saying but won’t admit it because they’re afraid to offend people

nobody deserves to be raped and rape is wrong but I don’t think drunk rapists knew what they’re doing, just like how drunk drivers don’t intend to kill anyone.

If drunk people can’t consent because they don’t know what’s going on around them, then drunk rapists don’t know what they’re doing either.

To prevent rape maybe some guys should avoid being drunk?

Select yes or no on the poll and explain in your post

Don't they say alcohol is responsible for like 50% of violent crimes? People know the risks and know what kind of shit can happen when they drink it. The double standard you pointed is solid, I tried to play devil's advocate, but can't think of why the situations would be any different.

Drunk drivers get arrested here for any damage they do.

i've seen retards online say "if you accidentally killed someone while drunk driving you deserve to be executed" it's stupid. and the idea that drunk drivers can't be rehabilitated is also stupid.