Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If Disney doesn’t do something drastic right now, in five years Disney will be sold to the Saudis or Chinese

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am fascinated by the downfall of Disney. Bob Iger is a filthy kike, and Disney is now eating itself as the company loses massive amounts of money.

View: https://youtu.be/RiDz6dgfpAE

Attendance at Disney World was disappointing this summer. American goym are poor, and inflation has depleted their savings. Families do not want to pay for a Disney vacation, just to be overcharged for Disney junk sold to them by a company that hates them.

If you think it’s bad now - wait another five years.

Those Disney princesses aborted over 900,000 babies in the United States during the year 2020.

In the year 2028, when those aborted babies should have been turning 7 which is the prime age for selling a child Disney items - Disney will be asking “what happened to all the kids?”.

The answer is: they were aborted.

Disney has lost a generation of customers to abortion.

Haha 1 milly babies aborted, shoulda been me.

BRUTAL I hope we keep aborting babies to accelerate the collapse of America

Who cares, everything is owned by the same entities nowadays.

Would be massive upgrade

I'd unironically love to see it, watching the Western world's flagship entertainment company being bought by non-Westerners would be an absolutely epic sight tbh:feelsjuice:. The amount of butthurt it would generate would be absolutely colossal.

Attachments

• images (27).jpeg
    images (27).jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 6
Monday will be a good for Disney stock, but I’m taking the profit and running.

Rocket Ship Dance GIF by SolSquatch
Stock Market Moon GIF
Elon Musk Moon GIF

I'd unironically love to see it, watching the Western world's flagship entertainment company being bought by non-Westerners would be an absolutely epic sight tbh:feelsjuice:. The amount of butthurt it would generate would be absolutely colossal.
You will not have to wait long. Disney can't produce good movies anymore.

Soon the owners of Disney will look like this:

Mohammad bin Salman

agreed a Saudi or Chinese buying it would make cucks seethe. And also less political bs

No one mogs like Gaston
Beauty & The Beast to this day remains the most bluepilled bs film ever. Hunchback was way more accurate with how the gigatruecel saved gypo stacy so she could fuck blonde chad

Hope the Chinese get it. That way fagsney can no longer push gay propaganda + they won’t be pushing Islamic propaganda either which is probably what would happen if it was bought by arabs

C
I am fascinated by the downfall of Disney. Bob Iger is a filthy kike, and Disney is now eating itself as the company loses massive amounts of money.

View: https://youtu.be/RiDz6dgfpAE

Attendance at Disney World was disappointing this summer. American goym are poor, and inflation has depleted their savings. Families do not want to pay for a Disney vacation, just to be overcharged for Disney junk sold to them by a company that hates them.

If you think it’s bad now - wait another five years.

Those Disney princesses aborted over 900,000 babies in the United States during the year 2020.

In the year 2028, when those aborted babies should have been turning 7 which is the prime age for selling a child Disney items - Disney will be asking “what happened to all the kids?”.

Chinese buying it would be excellent

Beauty & The Beast to this day remains the most bluepilled bs film ever. Hunchback was way more accurate with how the gigatruecel saved gypo stacy so she could fuck blonde chad
Agreed.
Hope the Chinese get it. That way fagsney can no longer push gay propaganda + they won’t be pushing Islamic propaganda either which is probably what would happen if it was bought by arabs
Kek. To be honest, Saudis would make Disney more conservative - which most people would like.

Kek. To be honest, Saudis would make Disney more conservative - which most people would like.
As would the Chinese. Except the Chinese wouldn’t push any religion or ideology (they are Communist in name only)

Check todays stonk chart. Told ya so :feelsohh:.

Going Up Stock Market GIF by Satish Gaire

This is why Disney now exclusively markets to adult soy man children

Toy Story 3 was their last good movie

I hope the Chinese buy it or really a lot of western media in general rather pro PROC propaganda than pro Israel propaganda. Chinese won't push anti white or pro faggot agendas.

Good. I hope the camel fuckers and bat eaters destroy Disney from the inside out.