Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If dead men (Elliot Rodgers) could talk

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
If dead men could talk and Elliot Rodgers spoke to us would he turn on us? Would he say don’t be like me? Would he use this website?
Is Elliot Rodgers turning in his grave?

he thought incels were utter faggots who were totally useless (and he was right)

Elliot was a mentalcel fakecel faggot
i don't care for what he has to say

This site isn't really compatible with narcissists. Most people here are angry depressives who actively put themselves down (where else on the internet do people call themselves slurs?)

Elliot had a narcissistic personality like a Chad but of course without the Chad looks to back it up.

If anything he would be on IT bashing incels and on other subreddits talking about buying crypto and NFT's (just like he bought lottery tickets). And maybe also posting glamor shots of himself in his sunglasses with a glass of wine or in his BMW.
Great post my man wow.

Waiting for second coming of Elliot “The God” Rodger. This Twisted World will never throw you away again, sweet prince.:blackpill: