Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If confirmed cheating in marriage was illegal, would you betabuxx?

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
For example, you had a wife :lul:, she started acting weird, you put a hidden camera in your bedroom to find she fucks chad.
Now accroding to this new law she either has to pay you a good amount of money basicaly becoming your slave, OR goes to jail if she is bankrupt.
Will this reduce the cheating percentage? Would you commit to a betabuxxing if this law came to life?

I would if I could divorce without paying or losing house:feelsthink:

Foids would simply refuse to marry.

Foids would simply refuse to marry.
That and there's no camera in chad's room or an hotel. You can be almost certain she cheated and yet lack the evidence to go to court with it. Chad and Stacy wins, everytime.

E
For example, you had a wife :lul:, she started acting weird, you put a hidden camera in your bedroom to find she fucks chad.
Now accroding to this new law she either has to pay you a good amount of money basicaly becoming your slave, OR goes to jail if she is bankrupt.
Will this reduce the cheating percentage? Would you commit to a betabuxxing if this law came to life?
Even if it was illegal, courts would side with foids every time regardless

She would still divorce rape you, then go back to chad with your money.

You can put the harshest penalty and people will continue to make emotion based decisions. Especially when it comes to breeding for foids.