Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If by some chance you were involved in a mass shooting and the shooter spared your life

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
How would you feel right away?

prob more luckier than before and somewhat more grateful but mostly nothing important or life changing

prob more luckier than before and somewhat more grateful but mostly nothing important or life changing
Would you be more grateful for life? or stay the same?

probably the same, the shooter might be an incel who have the same problem as me and it was kinda his duty to not kill me since we can relate to each other.

Nikolas Cruz did this to someone while loading his firearm.

like he's a cuck because i'm about to pull out my glocc n waste

over

probably the same, the shooter might be an incel who have the same problem as me and it was kinda his duty to not kill me since we can relate to each other.
interesting point of view brocel

Inceldom saves lives. Amazing and wholesome.

Nikolas Cruz did this to someone while loading his firearm.
Yes, just as he was entering... He said something like : "you better get out of here, things are going to get hot"... Ironic that the boy who was spared went to court with a dramatic speech and pointed at Nikolas Cruz without take into account that he spared his life.

I would probably find the nearest laying toilet and take a dump in it :feelsLSD:

I’d take advantage of the mass chaos that ensues and attempt to rape a foid right there in the line of fire. Who’s gonna stop me? Niggas running for their life fuck stopping a rape

I’d take advantage of the mass chaos that ensues and attempt to rape a foid right there in the line of fire. Who’s gonna stop me? Niggas running for their life fuck stopping a rape
Enjoying the chaos, I like that

Pretty relieved

You could be shot if the shooter doesnt like what your doing mang

I'd ask the guy if he's a brocel

I would be surprised no doubt that they decided to just randomly spare me, but if they are Incel looking or I found out later they were a mentalcel, I would obviously understand why maybe in the heat of all the emotion, adrenaline, and chaos decided to spare me.

I would not speak out against them in court in anyway- I would probably just remain dead silent about it.

Nah first of all i would feel like a bitch if i got caught in that situation unarmed. I believe in guns and the second amendment for this exact reason. If i was a "survivor" of a mass shooting i would be fine but it wouldnt change anything. :feelsjuice:

I dont think they would spare me tbf

If I am a shooter, I will shoot only women, except they tryna stop me

I believe in guns and the second amendment
Stephen Colbert America GIF by GQ

I would hold his gun, put it to my head, and beg him to shoot me.

Sad because I want to die

Based

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: then he shoot u while u raping the foid

I would cheer for him and depending on my mood I would ask for a gun to kill myself

Find a way to get sex out of it. Use my 15 minutes of fame to statusmaxx or join a mass shooting survivors support group and mate with a female there.