Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Brock Turner was chad he would not be thrown not have to deal with rape allegations

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Women have serious rape fantasies and love to be tossed around and debased. Given the fact that not only did he forcefully take her but also fucked her behind a dumpster, chances are if he had a few more mm of bone in his jaw and a smaller eye area he would be pardoned. JFL at this clown world

No if he’s a chad they’d still be outraged. A frat boy received no jail time for rape and all of Twitter freaked out. Jacob Walter Anderson

d53e695bedd9177b7ab98b9478063cd3.jpg

Watch this retarded post by our fellow incel go straight to IT

No if he’s a chad they’d still be outraged. A frat boy received no jail time for rape and all of Twitter freaked out. Jacob Walter Anderson
JFL thats not a chad he has a good lower third but is normie tier at best. If this dude "raped" a girl no one would bat an eye.

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11

Nonsense. Chad wouldn't have even been charged.

Turner's jaw completely fucked him.

JFL thats not a chad he has a good lower third but is normie tier at best. If this dude "raped" a girl no one would bat an eye.
Trust me frat boys rape girls and everyone complains

Trust me frat boys rape girls and everyone complains
The only times girls pull the rape card in college is when they don't want the social stigma of being affiliated with fucking a low status male. Social capital to a foid is everything.

The only times girls pull the rape card in college is when they don't want the social stigma of being affiliated with fucking a low status male. Social capital to a foid is everything.
Nope. If some chad raped a woman, she’ll hate him and everyone will hate him. Stop believing these ridiculous ideas. You guys don’t even have proof that chads get away with rape or that girls like to be raped by chads, you just assume it because you think him getting girls means he can get anything

Nope. If some chad raped a woman, she’ll hate him and everyone will hate him. Stop believing these ridiculous ideas. You guys don’t even have proof that chads get away with rape or that girls like to be raped by chads, you just assume it because you think him getting girls means he can get anything

You are ultra-bluepilled

I can't tell you how many times foids have told me they love getting beaten, slapped around and have legit rape fantasies. Its even supported by evidence that women orgasm during rape.

I can't tell you how many times foids have told me they love getting beaten, slapped around and have legit rape fantasies. Its even supported by evidence that women orgasm during rape.
just because a woman has an orgasm during rape, doesn't mean she enjoys it. you cannot control what gives you an orgasm. how about the tearing of her vagina or something. also, beatings and slapping usually are BDSM consensual sex, not domestic violence.
You are ultra-bluepilled
no this isn't blue-pilled, this is realistic.

just because a woman has an orgasm during rape, doesn't mean she enjoys it. you cannot control what gives you an orgasm. how about the tearing of her vagina or something. also, beatings and slapping usually are BDSM consensual sex, not domestic violence.

no this isn't blue-pilled, this is realistic.
You legit have no idea what you're talking about. Women pairbond hard if the sex is good. I am not even joking here its the main reason normies stay with their gfs for a long time. If you can bring a girl to orgasm during intercourse you are already ahead of 90% of the the orbiters on her snapchat/insta.