Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If autism is a death sentance

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Does that mean personality matters?
Are mentalcels fakecels or truecels?

Personality matters if your looks arent good enough to stand on their own. I reckon if youre between a 5 and a 7, personality plays a role and autism can make you an incel.

Below 5, your looks start to bring you down regardless.

It's a death sentence if youre under 8 youre automatically repulsive to foids,you have to be chad with autism ooor in the other hand be completely fucked up so the foid virtue signall with u,theres no mid point

Also think in the bullying you receive in school for being autist,ppl tend to bully handicapped persons more than you might think,it's hell

Personality to women is just looks + height.
Foids will literally fuck serial killers before they even spend a second laying their eyes on an incel.

Personality to women is just looks + height.
Foids will literally fuck serial killers before they even spend a second laying their eyes on an incel.
but why is autism a death sentence then
also serial killers are dark triad, which is attractive

Its in other ways. Like sensory issues.

If a male model Chad goes into a caffee and starts getting annoyed that its too loud, all the voices and sounds of people eating annoy him and he leaves, the foid will chase him.

But if youre just average or below average (manlet) guy with autism, if you pull that shit, you're done.

Its not so much 1 on 1 discussion. Its many day to day other things. A Chad wont drive, but the foid will overlook that, at least at the start, but a average guy (or manlet) autist who doesn't' drive? its over.

Oh Chad wont eat the foids parents dinner because they put all the food together instead of separated it? Chad gets a pass, a manlet autist wont get a pass.

A good looking autistic can get sex if he's got any social skills but he'll have to go points below his looks match.

To get a girlfriend to stay with him though you have to be NT

"autistic chad gets laid lulz" is not an argument

ur not playing the same game as chad

A good looking autistic can get sex if he's got any social skills but he'll have to go points below his looks match.

To get a girlfriend to stay with him though you have to be NT

This is the issue, many people here think ASD is just a 1 on 1 social anxiety thing. Its more than that, it fucks your shit up in other ways you couldn't imagine. Like for me, my food cannot touch, I cannot compute the texture and taste of 1 food, into another food, so I cannot eat mixed-meals. This will always be a problem for me in any situation where the foid wants to go out, to a family, or place to eat, I will always be an an autistic annoyance in that I either wont eat anything, or I'll embarrass the foid with a super autistic order, or annoy the foids family by not eating any of their food. Then the foid has to deal with "why isn't anon eating anything", "why isn't anon, this, why isn't anon that" and it will piss her off to have to deal with such stupid autistic things, she could just get a normie guy and not deal with that stuff.

That food example is just 1 of 100s of things.

Autism is a death sentence worse than an ugly face or manlet.

If you are tall, with good hair, good bones, good personality, good voice, financially stable, but ugly, you will still have sex.

If you're handsome, with good hair, good personality, good bones, financially stable, but short, you will still have sex.

Now, if you are autistic, unless you are tall, handsome, with good bones, good voice, rich and status, you will not have sex. Only gigachads have the right to be autistic and get away with it.

i gotta think hard on that one

Like for me, my food cannot touch
As a fellow autistcel I can heavily relate to this.
I absolutely cannot stand my two separate foods touching.
And you're right that it'd be a massive problem in the dating scene. Why even bother trying, you know? :feelsrope:

Autism is just another undesirable phenotype that repels women like mosquitoes sniffing DEET. These days you cannot have more than one major flaw, otherwise its over for you. If you are tall and reasonable looking with autism, you might be ok.

But if you are average/ugly, short, ethnic, etc then its over for you, you have struck out.

:feelsohh: when i eat baked beans on toast I have to put the baked beans on the two pieces of toast first, but then scrape them off, eat the baked beans, then eat the toast at the end. First time I did it when starting uni everyone looked at me like I was freak and asked WTF i was doing, I never realized it was not a normal thing.

And you're right that it'd be a massive problem in the dating scene. Why even bother trying, you know? :feelsrope:

How is it for you exactly?

For me if I eat chicken, my brain is ready for the texture, taste and smell of chicken. If there is broccoli touching it, and the moisture from each has mixed together, and the chicken takes on a broccoli taste, I cannot eat the chicken. It works both ways, if the chicken moisture gets into the broccoli bowl, then the broccoli will have a chicken-taste to it, and then I cannot eat the broccoli. But if each food remains separated, does not touch, textures and moisture dont interact, I can eat the food just fine, so long as what I'm putting in my mouth is A SINGLE item that my brain is ready to process and accept.

This has been a life long thing for me, cannot escape it, I dont want to do it, but I cant help it, its how my autistic brain operates.

The processing or sensors get all fucked up and overwhelmed with mixed-food, there's too much going on for my brain to handle, and I will auto-spit it out.

I had to make my own food early on in life because my parents got sick of having to keep my food separated before mixing it, and when they tried to brute-force get me to change, Id just starve, or just eat slices of plain bread. So I was forced early on to just make my own food the way I need it.

Last edited:
I'd rather be autistic Chad than a NT curry

How is it for you exactly?

For me if I eat chicken, my brain is ready for the texture, taste and smell of chicken. If there is broccoli touching it, and the moisture from each has mixed together, and the chicken takes on a broccoli taste, I cannot eat the chicken. It works both ways, if the chicken moisture gets into the broccoli bowl, then the broccoli will have a chicken-taste to it, and then I cannot eat the broccoli. But if each food remains separated, does not touch, textures and moisture dont interact, I can eat the food just fine, so long as what I'm putting in my mouth is A SINGLE item that my brain is ready to process and accept.

This has been a life long thing for me, cannot escape it, I dont want to do it, but I cant help it, its how my autistic brain operates.

All this is probably because your brain is unable to process all the sensory input it receives from your receptors in terms of taste, texture etc. Its like cars driving down a road, for most people their motorway doesn't have much traffic, most cars are diverted onto different roads so there is no traffic jam. For an autistic person, all of their cars are trying to drive down the same motorway, and its very easy for things to get jammed up.

Many autists struggle with driving as well, since to drive you need to be able to process a large volume of information subconsciously, which autists struggle with as all of their input remains in the conscious "road" and things get overloaded and clogged up.

This is the issue, many people here think ASD is just a 1 on 1 social anxiety thing. Its more than that, it fucks your shit up in other ways you couldn't imagine. Like for me, my food cannot touch, I cannot compute the texture and taste of 1 food, into another food, so I cannot eat mixed-meals. This will always be a problem for me in any situation where the foid wants to go out, to a family, or place to eat, I will always be an an autistic annoyance in that I either wont eat anything, or I'll embarrass the foid with a super autistic order, or annoy the foids family by not eating any of their food. Then the foid has to deal with "why isn't anon eating anything", "why isn't anon, this, why isn't anon that" and it will piss her off to have to deal with such stupid autistic things, she could just get a normie guy and not deal with that stuff.

That food example is just 1 of 100s of things.
Jesus Christ Autism is much worse than I thought after reading this. Yeah no wonder many autists end up incel. Damn Autism is truly a death sentence alone, but combine it with being ugly,short and ethnic, that's the ultimate game over. Shit.

All this is probably because your brain is unable to process all the sensory input it receives from your receptors in terms of taste, texture etc. Its like cars driving down a road, for most people their motorway doesn't have much traffic, most cars are diverted onto different roads so there is no traffic jam. For an autistic person, all of their cars are trying to drive down the same motorway, and its very easy for things to get jammed up.

Many autists struggle with driving as well, since to drive you need to be able to process a large volume of information subconsciously, which autists struggle with as all of their input remains in the conscious "road" and things get overloaded and clogged up.

Yes I can't drive because of this. Even as a passenger in a car my brain gets overwhelmed with everything going on around me.

Jesus Christ Autism is much worse than I thought after reading this. Yeah no wonder many autists end up incel. Damn Autism is truly a death sentence alone, but combine it with being ugly,short and ethnic, that's the ultimate game over. Shit.
Having all these annoying things to deal with are what i think causes anxiety and depression in autists, because of how these things NT dont even think about cause such barriers and annoyances to life.

Personality matters if your looks arent good enough to stand on their own. I reckon if youre between a 5 and a 7, personality plays a role and autism can make you an incel.

I think this could explain things. But how do chicks tell you have aspergers' before you open you're mouth!? Surely being a 6/10 you could be able to get something

What happens? Do you sperg out or something?
No. My brain just shuts down and tunnel visions. As a passenger I have to force tunnel vision looking at something specific, if I just look around me, look at people, cars, shop signs, dogs, birds, trees, signs, lights, and all the different sounds that come along with it, AND to have to control a vehicle at the same time, nope, it just doesn't work, I'll get automatically placed into tunnel vision mode if I don't do it myself.

I think this could explain things. But how do chicks tell you have aspergers' before you open you're mouth!? Surely being a 6/10 you could be able to get something

Aspergers affects your entire body language. Its over even if you dont utter any words.

I would argue that being a mentalcel is actually worse than being ugly as long as you are within the "middle" (say, between 3 and 7).

This is where the trope of the "ugly guy" with a girlfriend exist. Because as long as you are neuro-typical there's the change of ascending, provided you are not truly sub-human.

But a sub 7 or sub 8 mentalcel? You are basically done.

And i think it's mostly because normies generally get together through social circle. If you are a mentalcel you have no social circle so there's no way for you to even met women, let alone talk to them assuming you are able to (and most mentalcels aren't able to in the first place).

As for why mental problems make you unattractive to women, it's because what women are looking for is a perfect male specimen and mental defects are "ugly" to them as much as physical defects are.

I would argue that being a mentalcel is actually worse than being ugly as long as you are within the "middle" (say, between 3 and 7).

This is where the trope of the "ugly guy" with a girlfriend exist. Because as long as you are neuro-typical there's the change of ascending, provided you are not truly sub-human.

And i think it's mostly because normies generally get together through social circle. If you are a mentalcel you have no social circle so there's no way for you to even met women, let alone talk to them assuming you are able to (and most mentalcels aren't able to in the first place).

As for why mental problems make you unattractive to women, it's because what women are looking for is a perfect male specimen and mental defects are "ugly" to them as much as physical defects are.
Interesting analysis ngl

Aspergers affects your entire body language. Its over even if you dont utter any words.

This is so brutal:feelsohgod:

Why are foids so obsessed with body language, then?

So does it mean you have to implement loads of unnecessary body language in order to talk to foids!? Even if you aren't disfigured!?

This does seem to make a lot of sense.

I also agree re social circle. Most incels would say "but chad doesn't need a social circle". But the problem is, most people aren't chad. And despite the rhetoric, non chads still do ascend, somehow and from my observation and studies, that is mainly through social circle.

I agree with mental defects being ugly as well. Foids are ruthless in their selection of men. There is no mercy.

Foids are also extra socially sensitive than what men are, so they pick up on things more easily that leads to a big fat "DENIED" at any attempts to interact with them.

It does, just not the type of personality cucktears talk about. No one cares if you respect le wimminz or not. Women do love a dark triad slayer though.

I feel like the more higher functioning you are, the worse it gets. I feel like those low functioning spastics who obsess over trains and whatnot have a better life overall because they lack the self awareness to understand how others feel towards them. Me, I'm pretty much normal other for the fact I can't run or hold a conversation for shit and I occasionally stutter like a retard. I make social mistakes and notice each and every one of them happening in real time, and I see their following reactions to it and it fucking kills me. I pray for downs syndrome, at least people can find some fun in downs syndrome people.

Basically this. And If you're really good-looking, you have to be a retarded level autist to be incel, meme tier autism isn't eniugh.