Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If anyone finds the Tyre Nichols video, please share it

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I want to see the video of that nigger getting beat to a pulp, it was released today.

This is the earliest the feds have ever tried to start race riots, usually race riots happen during summer. Memphis is a nigger-filled shithole. This is what the American Jew-run media is showing families across the United States during breakfast:

View: https://youtu.be/FDGqkvI6CTI

Now I want to see it too.
It’s supposed to be epic, parents have been warned not to allow their kids to watch it. Also, I have heard that the cops took a smoke break, while the nigger was getting beat to a pulp.

It’s supposed to be epic, parents have been warned not to allow their kids to watch it. Also, I have heard that the cops took a smoke break, while the nigger was getting beat to a pulp.
This is extremely based. I like watching criminals getting tortured to death. I remember a video I saw way back in 2017 of someone who found a teenager (looked around 14) trying to steal his car. He (the teen piss of shit) tried to run away and the guy just started shooting him with a pistol. I enjoyed every last second of that video.

nigger v nigger(s)

hate niggers hate cops they deserve each other

Fuck, the video won't be released until 4pm Pacific time.

7pm EST

This is apparently going to be Rodney King level epic. I hope the cops all get let go and we get the LA Riots Part 2 Electric Baboon Bugaloo

7pm EST

This is apparently going to be Rodney King level epic. I hope the cops all get let go and we get the LA Riots Part 2 Electric Baboon Bugaloo
People who have invested money into shares of Target are on suicide watch.

Yeah I know, that’s how you know the feds are behind it. Anyway, I have to work tonight, so hopefully, one of you guys can post the link when it becomes available.
It's gonna be everywhere.

His mother told Don Lemon of CNN, that when she saw her son laying on the hospital bed, his head was “swollen like a watermelon”.

Can someone please address the black on black crime :feelsohgod:

Race war is in the air, I just got to work, and everyone is on edge.

Ha the cops beating the fuck out him are also niggers. :feelskek:

What I love about this is that black people can't blame the white man for this. All the cops who beat him were black.

This is extremely based. I like watching criminals getting tortured to death. I remember a video I saw way back in 2017 of someone who found a teenager (looked around 14) trying to steal his car. He (the teen piss of shit) tried to run away and the guy just started shooting him with a pistol. I enjoyed every last second of that video.
The fact that all the cops who beat Nichols are black makes it even more based.

His mother told Don Lemon of CNN, that when she saw her son laying on the hospital bed, his head was “swollen like a watermelon”.
How is his mother going to blame white people for this?

The two things that are going to get the N Cops is that they hit him with a baton while two cops had his arms and the full on going for the field goal while he was being held on the ground. All them cops going to jail.

It's kind of a nothingburger tbh

Bunch of black cops beat him up a bit, didn't look too bad from what I saw.
There is probably another version.

Also, remember that the nigger died from his injuries, so people will still become upset.

One cop kicks the nigger's body like it was a soccer ball.

Holy shit, another pig shows up, and beats the nigger with a baton.

Four cops, against one nigger in handcuffs.

They keep on hitting the nigger, when he is obviously subdued.

A couple haymaker blows to the body, again.

The nigger falls to the ground after being pulled up, because he is getting beaten so badly.

Next, they pile on top of the nigger, like they are playing American football.

Two more cops come, they beat the shit out of the nigger, by now the nigger should have fainted.

Six cops, against one nigger in handcuffs.

Finally, once the officers realize that they are probably going to lose their jobs, they leave the nigger bleeding on the ground.

View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/01/28/tyre-nichols-memphis-police-video-clip-sky-cam-arrest-vpx.cnn

One cop kicks the nigger's body like it was a soccer ball.

Holy shit, another pig shows up, and beats the nigger with a baton.

Four cops, against one nigger in handcuffs.

They keep on hitting the nigger, when he is obviously subdued.

A couple haymaker blows to the body, again.

The nigger falls to the ground after being pulled up, because he is getting beaten so badly.

Next, they pile on top of the nigger, like they are playing American football.

Two more cops come, they beat the shit out of the nigger, by now the nigger should have fainted.

Six cops, against one nigger in handcuffs.

Finally, once the officers realize that they are probably going to lose their jobs, they leave the nigger bleeding on the ground.

View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/01/28/tyre-nichols-memphis-police-video-clip-sky-cam-arrest-vpx.cnn

I would love to see a foid get beaten like that. The way that nigger was beaten to death, is the same way I see foids getting beaten to death in my dreams.

That was good. It will get normies to riot.

You have to understand, this is all planned. The feds know exactly what they are doing. The officers have been charged, the former officers will stand trial around summer - when students have plenty of time to protest. Joe Biden gets attention diverted from inflation and corruption, and suddenly all people care about is social unrest.