Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IF ALLAH MADE US ALL PERFECT WHY THE FUCK CHADS EXIST

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★
LIVING IN A MUSLIM SOCIETY TRULY SUCKS IT REALLY GIVES ME FRUSTRATION WHEN THEY SAY OBVIOUS BULLSHIT LIKE "Oh nO oNe iS UgLy aLlAh mAkE uS aLL bEaTiFauL sAaR " YET THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT ITS ALL BULLSHIT AND ALLAH IS A NEPOTISTIC BITCH WHO ONLY LOVES THE CHAD

LIVING IN A MUSLIM SOCIETY TRULY SUCKS IT REALLY GIVES ME FRUSTRATION WHEN THEY SAY OBVIOUS BULLSHIT LIKE "Oh nO oNe iS UgLy aLlAh mAkE uS aLL bEaTiFauL sAaR " YET THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT ITS ALL BULLSHIT AND ALLAH IS A NEPOTISTIC BITCH WHO ONLY LOVES THE CHAD
He made you the perfect incel

Because "allah" never made us.

i HATE secular Kurds. Same atheismcopers sucking off to YPGfoids.

Last edited:
chads aren't beautiful that's gay

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings.

Allah didn't make you, Allah programmed the simulation and let it be, everything from then on happens on its own unless it's very important

Allah didn't make you, Allah programmed the simulation and let it be, everything from then on happens on its own unless it's very important

Alla hates us.

He made birds and then put them in a food chain. He created creatures that were superior to each other.

And He made creatures that die from the beginning, a pathetic existence is ours.

All in the name of cope

He made you the perfect incel
God (if he exists) created the world like bacteria in a petri dish. He is not designing every individual human, we are created from the natural laws of the universe which he created (assuming this nigga even exists).

If God is real why did he create incels?

If he is real is he is an evil god and doesn't deserve to be worshipped.

Last edited:
God doesn't exist. If you accept that, everything makes much more sense.

They made us recite this poem everyday back in 1st grade. I miss my naive ignorant self in all fairness

God doesn't exist. If you accept that, everything makes much more sense.
I have accepted that a very long time ago, but unfortunately i live in a society where most people are muslims.

That is because pretty much all religions on Earth are bullshit. I mean religions do have some truth in them but that truth is often distorted and mixed in with lies designed to brainwash you. And once you understand religions are bullshit the world around you is gonna start making way more sense

Jihad

That is because pretty much all religions on Earth are bullshit. I mean religions do have some truth in them but that truth is often distorted and mixed in with lies designed to brainwash you. And once you understand religions are bullshit the world around you is gonna start making way more sense

IMG 0488

They made us recite this poem everyday back in 1st grade. I miss my naive ignorant self in all fairness
jfl same we sung this every few days in 1st-2nd grade, also had to say a prayer at the start and end of school

it was charming in a way

Muhammad was a chaddam so that's why chads needed to exist

My brother wait for jannah and hoor al-aynmaxx:feelshmm:

Say God like a normal human being faggot.