Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If all of our theories are true (women having 0 morals) .. then they are literally good for nothing except sex and breeding .. TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
if it's all true

that they despise good-nature and worship badness (criminality and evil)

by that logic, they are literally good-for-nothing except sex and breeding

please tell me it's not true .. I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TRUE, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE .. IS IT REALLY TRUE???????!!!!????

it is true, I'm surprised you haven't figured this out by now

it is true, I'm surprised you haven't figured this out by now

so what even is the point

even if you ascend, the person lying by your side will LITERALLY BE EVIL

what is the point of having a companion if she's literally evil (other than sex and breeding)

what is the point of having a companion if she's literally evil (other than sex and breeding)
The point is you ditch this outdated idea of a lifelong "companion" and get your sexual gratification through buying pussy and enjoying other things in life - if you've spent longer than a year consuming blackpill content and still can't see that getting a "loving" gf or wife is not in the works for you I don't know what to say

they are literally good-for-nothing except sex and breeding
What the fuck are you so crazy about? Of course it is true , people back then knew this that’s why old days were based as fuck

That’s my thinking too, if I ever do it I must find a girl that is actually good like me

Huge majority of people lack morals and fully evil ,like all woman and majority of men

Extreme minority like me are actually good hearted and has normal sane morals

All women are like that.
:blackpill:=law

if it's all true

that they despise good-nature and worship badness (criminality and evil)

by that logic, they are literally good-for-nothing except sex and breeding

please tell me it's not true .. I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TRUE, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE .. IS IT REALLY TRUE???????!!!!????
Isn't true.

Both id and superego exists in most human, although they may be perverted in some pathologies

Eg. Williams syndrome people have no id instinct, are ruled by their superegos only.

They don't survive for long in a social world.

Psychopaths(ASPD) have no superego, they have 10 times the rates of death as that of normal people.

The ego is the mediator between superego and the id, and constructs reality in a narrative that fits personal biases and morals.

Don't fall for bullshit and read some psychology and psychotherapy textbooks.

They are also good for noncompetitive tasks. I am not a morally driven person either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back