Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If all males lost sexual attraction the world would be saved.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Some will say this isnt as rough as taking their rights. But its another viable optiob.

They would be dirt poor microscopic non existent viruses. Nobody would need them, there would be no use for them. Males have already invented and take leadership of everything in the world. All they provide is sex.. if sexual desires wasnt an obstacle we would have been able to genetically grow our own babies without the sperm touching the egg. We wouldve been miles ahead in tech than we are now. They are literally obstacles in mankinds way.

Just imagine man, the world would be in a amazing place. Us fuckers only need sexual interaction from them and nothing else.. let that sink in.

What do you think?

I think it would actually be a death sentence for humanity. If men didn't want sex, children would stop being made. Unless we have already developed artificial wombs and what not, nobody would bother to put up with women's bullshit. The birth rate would drop by over 90%, the remaining 10% being the ones who don't want humanity to die out so they donate sperm.

That said, I would love for this to happen, maybe it would make foids realize just how ridiculously entitled they have been acting all this time. Also I hate humanity.

I think it would actually be a death sentence for humanity. If men didn't want sex, children would stop being made. Unless we have already developed artificial wombs and what not, nobody would bother to put up with women's bullshit. The birth rate would drop by over 90%, the remaining 10% being the ones who don't want humanity to die out so they donate sperm.

That said, I would love for this to happen, maybe it would make foids realize just how ridiculously entitled they have been acting all this time. Also I hate humanity.
Technology would help us make our own children.

Sexual attraction is the source of most actions. It's sad to put it down to this mudane thing but that seems to be the way this world works...

But on second thought, what about the theory that civilization is the product of suppressed sexuality?

Sexual attraction is the source of most actions. It's sad to put it down to this mudane thing but that seems to be the way this world works...
Its the only way, we have to suffer so they suffer.

Its the only way, we have to suffer so they suffer.
I may hate the kikes, but eye for an eye shall be our law. Keep on fighting anti-capitalist brother. :feelsokman:

I may hate the kikes, but eye for an eye shall be our law. Keep on fighting anti-capitalist brother. :feelsokman:
I was always anti capitalist. U too bro, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back