Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If all incels went on a shower strike foids would be forced to have sex with us

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★
This theory developed from the infamous: ":soy::foidSoy:take a shower inkwell!!"

If all incels refused to partake in the hygiene rituals we're commanded to do by normies, then they'll see the consequences of their hypergamous sexuality. Incels make up 30-90% of the male population, and they wouldn't be able to go outside without feeling disgust, the same negative feeling they give us by depriving us of their bodies.

And they wouldn't be able to just laugh and mock our pain away, because it would actually affect them too. They would know the only way to make it stop is by converting incels into sex-havers.

:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Me metamorphisising into gigachad after my 34th daily shower

i don't see the point normies take showers too unless they suddenly stopped showering there is no leverage for incels, they just assume that we are hobos by default wtf :feelswhat:

im going 2 weeks withoout showering but honestly being this dirty depresses me
i gotta learn how to showermaxx

Women only want sex from Chad.

If all non-Chad males vanish today, foids would still have no complaints pertaining their sexual satisfaction.

Non-Chad males are at best an annoyance on a foids' day. Typically they're disgusting and buzzkills.

5D chess level iq plan :dab::feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back