Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a woman claims slut shaming is worse than virgin shaming, she’s likely a whore herself.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if a woman claims slut shaming is worse than virgin shaming, she’s likely a whore herself. Do you really find it a coincidence that the one of the types I saw claim that, turned out to be a whore?

This post is made while I’m currently drunk as of this post, proving I spit facts even while shit faced.

I find it laughable anytime a woman says that, how hard is it not to be a whore?

Next time tell a woman you only want virgin girls, something that they can control entirely, and watch them melt the fuck down, muh sexual freedom!!!1!1!!

If I am hosting a buffet and one person eats so much of the food that others can't get a fair share then I will be angry at them. If one person is literally unable to eat then I wouldn't be angry at them.

I find it laughable anytime a woman says that, how hard is it not to be a whore?

Next time tell a woman you only want virgin girls, something that they can control entirely, and watch them melt the fuck down, muh sexual freedom!!!1!1!!
‘Not a real man if you can’t handle our sexual past’.

Whore is not an insult if you don't make it one.

All women are whores, it's in their nature. Some just choose to display it to everyone else on fucking tiktok or only whores and others do it behind their cuck betabuxxing husbands.