Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a trad girl told you she would be willing to marry you if you converted to Islam, would you do it?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
If you met a beautiful trad Arab girl who likes you and is willing to marry you but you have to at least nominally convert to Islam and present yourself as one (no eating pork or drinking alcohol etc) to be with her would you do it?

I don't have a problem not eating pork and stuff but not only is believing in religion cucked but in islam you have to pray 5 times a day observe ramadan and live a lie.

No I'm Pro European

asa llama lake um nigga

if she was an amazing fit for me, maybe

but probably not

If she's cute khhv loyal then i don't see why not

I could manage not eating pork, for alcohol I don't care at all. I don't have anything against Islam but as a Christian I would be betraying Jesus Christ.

If you met a beautiful trad Arab girl who likes you and is willing to marry you but you have to at least nominally convert to Islam and present yourself as one (no eating pork or drinking alcohol etc) to be with her would you do it?
All women are whores
Nuff said

>Trad
>Girl
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

At least you would get to wash your feet 5 times a day.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I'm an ex-Muzzie. No way I'm going back to the excuse of a religion. However...since I was in the cult for a long time, I know how to properly and convincingly larp as a mudslime. So yes. But only as a larp when she's around.

Yes, I'll get more in Jannah as well.

The jihadi salafist form

Yes. Esp. a Saudi Arabian woman with those big eyes

No I am Catholic Sedevacantist. Islam is a religion for carnal men.

No because I understand female nature too well

If she's a virgin then yes