Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a tall ugly faced guy stands next to a bunch of shorter men in the presense of women, will at least some of the women be drawn to the tall guy?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If a woman notices your taller than every other man in the room,
it makes her clit wet.
But if a tall guy walks into a room and their aren't a bunch of other men to compare that the tall guy is taller than all of them,
she won't be as turned on.

this is the true power of mogging

Ugly tallfags slay, good looking manlets rot, water is wet

Yes. This is what happened when tall Giovanni sat alone in Miss Rebecca's group.

(Lookalike):
Screenshot from 2022 01 15 17 32 57

50/50 chance with the tall guy. I a short guy with a great face will mog a tall ugly guy. Look at Tom cruise

No, if he's ugly, him being tall doesnt matter, you can be 7 feet tall and be ugly and not get women

Depends how ugly

Seems like this height madness applies only to the States. Where I live I mog 98% of guys being 6"2 and women see me as a freak (face > height). I've had girls (friends of friends) say the same exact words : " Please don't stand next to me, you're too tall... (meaning of course weird and ugly).

Woman love dominance. Being Tall = Physical dominance

An Ugly Tallfag can slay if he Dark Triad maxes

A prettyboy manlet gets treated like a cute little pet at best, invisible at worst

I am exactly 6 feet tall and i have always been mocked by much smaller guys. Face > Height is the eternal law.

Woman love dominance. Being Tall = Physical dominance

An Ugly Tallfag can slay if he Dark Triad maxes

A prettyboy manlet gets treated like a cute little pet at best, invisible at worst
I hope you're right, I have been hiding that because I tought the opposite was more attractive thanks to some idiots

Last edited: