Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If a parent ever said "not under my roof"

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
Gg tbh. You're actualy more self aware than your parents. No tutorial. No starting items. Nightmare difficulty with extra difficulty mods and glare on the screen.

this happens a lot. what context are you referring to it happening in?

my whole parents mentality was to tell me no to anything fun that they did in their youth so they could 'protect me'
really believed them until i got into my later teens and went WAIT WTF
how the fuck does that make sense?
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no sex
>no gfs
>no late nights
>no partys
Why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!
Then you ask them about what they did as a kid and they have hundreds of amzing stories they will never forget because they did all the drugs had all the sex and disobeyed their own parents and went out late at night and had gfs and bfs

Parents are really full of shit

my whole parents mentality was to tell me no to anything fun that they did in their youth so they could 'protect me'
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no sex
>no gfs
>no late nights
>no partys
Why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!
Then you ask them about what they did as a kid and they have hundreds of amzing stories they will never forget because they did all the drugs had all the sex and disobeyed their own parents and went out late at night and had gfs and bfs

I would really fucking hate them if I was you.

happened to me. yet my younger brother got away with it every time.

>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no sex
>no gfs
>no late nights
>no partys
Why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!

Doesn't matter though,
I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want but I have never been to a party.
I dont have any friends so I never get invited to one.

The whole goal is to bring a foid back and do pleaurable things. Everything else actualy IS a waste. So if anyone on here is still in HS (i hope not tbh) and you have a foid or 2 that seem to tolerate you i woul advise having a talk with your parent(s) or guardian about if you ever get a foid interested to somehow gtfo the way and give you some privacy to fucking do something...loud music was for that the whole time. Jfl if you have to give your parents the sex talk. Why do i care so much? God send another 9/11 hurricane migrant caravan ER columbine already:feelsree:

My mother used to say it too
Today I have my own appartment and guess what, l live alone....

Doesn't matter though,
I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want but I have never been to a party.
I dont have any friends so I never get invited to one.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Same tbh.

>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no sex
>no gfs
>no late nights
>no partys
Why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO!!

parents trying to stop kids from experimenting from pretty much everything most teens try at least once is one of the reason what makes a incel an incel.
My mother used to say it too
Today I have my own appartment and guess what, l live alone....
damn son its OVER