Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a normie made fun of you, what would your reaction be? (ER doesn't count)

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
It's funny to hear opinions about it from this forum, because there are people here who actually "have" "true friends"... but in the end we know how it works!

Tell him to fuck off :feelsjuice:

Every reaction would seem laughable and cringe because I don't look alpha or intimidating, so I don't know. Probably I would try and seem disinterested or just make no reaction.

I would follow them back to their home, torch their house, and gun them down as they’re coming out. (((In video game)))

Make a plans to sabotage with minimal risk

Spill orange juice at him

spit in his face

Every reaction would seem laughable and cringe because I don't look alpha or intimidating, so I don't know. Probably I would try and seem disinterested or just make no reaction.
not goanna work. you'll just come off as anxious and scared. there is no dignified way to deal with normies.

call an ambulance

But not for me

Know your abilities :lul:

If someone in real life tries to assert dominance towards me, i do the same.
Maybe he wins, maybe i win.
either way, i learn more about my abilities.

Throw a punch. Or two. Or three

Start insulting him based on his looks

Usually ignore it. Happens a lot but if im having a rough day, I just scowl and stare at them like I'm gonna kill them or call them out and say, "excuse me?" with a deadpan expression and gruff voice. It normally gets the point across and most people don't bother you as much if you act psycho. Some have even apologized

Ignore it and plan a sabotage. (Did it before) was epic

how tall and strong is the normie?

I don't give a fuck about npc normal faggots I would ignore the cunt. But if it's a tall fag normie I would tackle him to the ground and pound his face in :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I got mocked so many times in my life that now I'm immune to this tbf

Usually ignore it. Happens a lot but if im having a rough day, I just scowl and stare at them like I'm gonna kill them or call them out and say, "excuse me?" with a deadpan expression and gruff voice. It normally gets the point across and most people don't bother you as much if you act psycho. Some have even apologized
Problem is, I've had problems before for looking like a psychopath (I didn't do anything to make that happen... brutal!)