Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a man physically abuses his girlfriend it actually increases her attraction to him.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
A woman likes a man who displays dominance and dark triad traits. There's nothing more dominant and dark triad than beating the shit out of your girlfriend. Look at Rihanna, she got beaten up by Chris Brown and got back together with him. Why? Because getting beat up increased her attraction for him. It doesn't seem logical, but women aren't logical, they're emotional and illogical. There are countless stories of women who stay with boyfriends even after getting beaten up by him. They will claim it's because they feel pressured. But why would Rihanna feel pressured to stay with Chris Brown when Rihanna is super wealthy and independent? The truth is because getting beat up made her feel more attraction for him.

Btw: I'm not condoning violence at all. I'm just stating facts

Of course. Why do you think so many women are cheating whores? They know their boyfriends cant do a thing to them.

No repercussions for a woman means shes gonna do whatever the fuck she wants. Beating your whore wife or girlfriend and keeping her in line worked wonders century's ago

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

For foids there's a certain thrill in being attacked by a man. In their eyes it show dominance and an assertive nature; attacking shows that you're a 'taker' and not a servant or weak male. Foids have a natural desire to be taken by force, because this demonstrates that the one taking them is masculine and powerful.

Realistically this doesn't work in modern times, but the instinct remains.

A woman likes a man who displays dominance and dark triad traits. There's nothing more dominant and dark triad than beating the shit out of your girlfriend. Look at Rihanna, she got beaten up by Chris Brown and got back together with him. Why? Because getting beat up increased her attraction for him. It doesn't seem logical, but women aren't logical, they're emotional and illogical. There are countless stories of women who stay with boyfriends even after getting beaten up by him. They will claim it's because they feel pressured. But why would Rihanna feel pressured to stay with Chris Brown when Rihanna is super wealthy and independent? The truth is because getting beat up made her feel more attraction for him.

Agreed with every word i know plenty of foids with abusive boyfriends and when i ask em if he is so abusive then why stay? Her responce is cuz im scared :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dark triad maxing is legit but only if you are a Chad

Works only for chads, as always.

Only good post u made in ur life tbh. High IQ
Dark triad maxing is legit but only if you are 6/10+

Maybe a bit rude but driver lisence is such cope
Also inceltear wont touch this thread
i think you didn't notice who I am lol

I can verify this to be true based on my dad and uncle.:feelsmusic:

All women desire to be beaten, tied up and urinated on by chad! Its just in their toiletry nature.