Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a guy suffers an accident at 16 and stays in coma till he's 30 or so, would people still think it's preposterous if he dates 16 yos foids?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I mean, people say it's wrong because adults have more life experience power imbalance manipulation yada yada. In that case he would have the same amount of life experience.

My guess is: yes, they would, because it's not about all that bullcrap but rather 100% about looks. If he looks old, then he's done.

Edit: changed from 15 to 16 because it's legal even in some parts of the Cucked States of America.

Soys would find something to be mad about

Well i have no life experience and still have my child mindstate. So i still feel like im in 6th grade. When i interact with young kids i talk to them as if I'm their age. Its like my mind never developed

Well i have no life experience and still have my child mindstate. So i still feel like im in 6th grade. When i interact with young kids i talk to them as if I'm their age. Its like my mind never developed
I know that feel bro. In some aspects I definitely matured, but in others I still feel like I'm 14 or so. More than one tbh.

I mean they implied it's okay for Captain America to want 100 year old Peggy. They somewhat implied a thing between him and the daughter too is okay too, so I guess if you roid your way into being Chad, anything is morally fine.

Is it culturally inappropriate over in Brazil? I figure they don't give a fuck over there like they do in "land of the free."

Girls are adults by the age of 16, on average they menstruate at age 12-13.
Yo have to be a moron to think that it's wrong to marry and fuck girls as young as 13 years old.

Is it culturally inappropriate over in Brazil? I figure they don't give a fuck over there like they do in "land of the free."
American culture is already spreading here. Only the lower classes still have adult men fucking teenage girls, and even there it's getting rarer.

Yo have to be a moron to think that it's wrong to marry and fuck girls as young as 13 years old.
Most (western) people are morons nowadays then.

The Bible anticipated that in the end of times, truth would be considered madness and madness would be considered truth.

What makes you think teen foids would date an old man, that probably isn't even a Chad, over a young prettyboy Chad/Chadlite?
Very few young (teen) foids care about money since they still got their daddies to cover their expenses and most of the good looking ones aren't poor, so...

Last edited:
What makes you think teen foids would fuck an old man, that probably isn't even a Chad, over a young prettyboy Chad/Chadlite?
Very few young foids care about money since they still got their daddies to cover their expenses and most of the good looking ones aren't poor, so...
Most won't indeed, but this is a hypothetical scenario.

I mean, people say it's wrong because adults have more life experience power imbalance manipulation yada yada. In that case he would have the same amount of life experience.

My guess is: yes, they would, because it's not about all that bullcrap but rather 100% about looks. If he looks old, then he's done.

Edit: changed from 15 to 16 because it's legal even in some parts of the Cucked States of America.
I don't think its just about looks in that case as people were still pissed when Henry Cavill was dating a 19 year old at 32, 33. They hate for any man 30 and older to have prime pussy and aren't too fond of 25-29 having prime pussy. They just hate it more if the guy is unattractive.

I don't think its just about looks in that case as people were still pissed when Henry Cavill was dating a 19 year old at 32, 33. They hate for any man 30 and older to have prime pussy and aren't too fond of 25-29 having prime pussy. They just hate it more if the guy is unattractive.
It's all about looks as in "looks" meaning both looking good/bad but also young/old.

It's all about looks as in "looks" meaning both looking good/bad but also young/old.
Oh I can see that. If two 30 year old men get a 16 year old girl, but one is tall and handsome and the other is short, fat and balding but is rich, the short, fat and bald rich guy will be seen as worse.

Damn OP, based and high IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back