Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a girl texts you out of nowhere.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
"THAT GIRL" you have put on the pedestral.

Keep in my you're just her beta/friendzone-tier not a BF material.

She is chating with 12+ normies and chads...
Hack into any chick FB and you will see the truth

She has more choices..

YOu think you have a chance?

JUST LOL

Incels don't get texts.

I don't text girls other than the ones who haven't seen my face, and they all live far away from me. Platonic friends, of course.

jfl if she is not sexually submitting to you

The only time I’ve ever gotten a text from someone who’s female was from my own mother. Truecels don’t have any female friends at all.

never had a girl text me

Just LOL @ "The truecels dont have any female friends" meme.
This is more brutal...
You can be a truecel with many female friends but they wont take you seriously or see you as a dating material

incelkingkong said:
never had a girl text me

I did once, when my sister said "happy birthday".

I don't associate with females at all.

SUPERCEL said:
This is more brutal...
You can be a truecel with many female friends but they wont take you seriously or see you as a dating material

A truecel wouldn't have female "friends", but females who tolerate their existence enough to milk them for all they're worth. In other words, not real friends.

also "female friends" LMAO, what a fucking sham. No such thing as a "female friend".

"If a girl ever texts you"
These could be the real reasons:
1.She's just lonely and bored.
2.She's seeking a new orbiter.
3.She asks you to help her with her homeworks or finals.

Its_OVER said:
I don't associate with females at all.
VLÖ said:
SUPERCEL said:
This is more brutal...
A truecel wouldn't have female "friends", but females who tolerate their existence enough to milk them for all they're worth. In other words, not real friends.
also "female friends" LMAO, what a fucking sham. No such thing as a "female friend".

"MALE FRIENDS"

For chad/normie
-yeah indeed our comrades.

For femoid
-A chad or normie that I dont have any interest in..
-An UGLY CREEP incel who've tried to hit on me...

For Incel
-they are way better than me.
-fellow incel comrades.

Female friends

For femoids
-my slut friends whom I get chad's number from and taught me how to be a stacyy yayyy

For Chad/normie
-Chicks who aren't good enough for a date
-Landwhales

Incel
-N/A

>>>They dont interest in you or you will never have them so you re just coping by putting them in the female friends zone.

How about chads or normies with " female friends" lol
Do the chicks befriends with them just for social status???

IF it happens, she's using you for help with homework/transportation/heavy lifting.

If you're ever in the cursed Friend Zone - Run; don't walk.

Girls dont even see me as beta material. They'll like to forget I exist all together

you can barely even have male friends as an incel, let alone female ones

10/10

. They do that to me all the time. It doesn't mean shit. They just want you to give then validation

Females don't even want me as a beta orbiter

If a girl is willing to be my friend I'm just fine with wacking my meat to her instagram page or fantasizing about her. That's my cope.

cupcaker said:
If a girl is willing to be my friend I'm just fine with wacking my meat to her instagram page or fantasizing about her. That's my cope.

Lol @ jerking off to pics in 2k17

Seriously thought, if you are blackpilled, you shouldn't be talking with females unless it's work/school related.

The only time a girl would text me is for homework answers.