Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a girl smiled at you and wanted a nice conversation to get to know you, which of these would you speak about?

If a girl smiled at you and wanted a nice conversation to get to know you, which of these would you

• Why ER was was a hero, .is postcount, why women are evil and hitler was right

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Hobbies, passions, occupation, funny life stories

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
I would never willing speak to foid. They aren't even people to me they are just monsters.
Have to deal with them because daily life but i always remember, they are cold, wretched creatures.

Have to deal with them because daily life but i always remember, they are cold, wretched creatures.
All women would walk over your dying body to get chad dick. Never forget this brocel

I am confused.

Is bending to the will of a woman and abandoning the truth not the same as being a cuckold?

wheres option 3 for developing class consciousness and revolutionary tactics?

Real niggas choose the first option.

tbh w/e if you're conversing with a foid, then whatever you say and however you say it, the foid is going to drag it down by participating. it's like taking a shakespeare play and adding rey from star wars, it would just ruin everything

*normie voice*

'hey so you like starbucks? you have bad taste lol, hey no need to get so defensive I know some people really love that place. you know um so there was this one guy who loved starbucks so much that he went there for a drink in between stabbing his room-mates and going on a shooting spree. crazy guy, right? but it just goes to show how much people like starbucks, and I respect that, I respect that.

'you know, they have a word for it, it's called brand loyalty. my last boss was always on about that, how to get customers to think of our brand as cool and sexy, and I just wanted to say, well maybe if you stopped showing up in the ads... but I didn't say that! I don't know, I think it's not right to say that kind of thing in the workplace. you know, do you straight-talk your boss at work? because you curse like a sailor here, but I think if I talked like you at work they'd think I was a monster.'