Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a girl smiled at you and wanted a nice conversation to get to know you, which of these would you speak about?

If a girl smiled at you and wanted a nice conversation to get to know you, which of these would you

• Why ER was was a hero, .is postcount, why women are evil and hitler was right

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Hobbies, passions, occupation, funny life stories

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
It’s cool we are the same age. Are you also from the USA?
Yes. I was born in Southern USA but I was mainly raised in northern USA.

Do you live in north or south us? (If you feel comfortable telling ofc:fbi:)

Cool. Is it a country area or more of a city?
I guess it's a bit more like a city.

For a good like 7 years I lived in this country area.

It was pretty racist tho lol

I’m from the suburbs and we have a cabin in the countryside to go to on the weekends. The countryside is my favorite place

I’m from the suburbs and we have a cabin in the countryside to go to on the weekends. The countryside is my favorite place
Nice. I've always wanted to stay in a cabin.

It looks peaceful asf

Nice. I've always wanted to stay in a cabin.

It looks peaceful asf
It is man. Beats anything in the city imo. It’s a lot of work though. Here’s what it’s like cutting the grass when it gets out of control.

Hand mogs me.

I feel like I can smell the freshly cut grass through the video lol
Yeah, the smell is so fucking good. It’s one of the freshest and most natural smells. Plus, that’s a zero turn mower with 24 horsepower, so it’s kind of fun to drive as well

Yeah, the smell is so fucking good. It’s one of the freshest and most natural smells. Plus, that’s a zero turn mower with 24 horsepower, so it’s kind of fun to drive as well
It looks pretty fun.

I live in this ghetto townhouse area and the people hire others to mow the grass so I never have to do it lol

It looks pretty fun.

I live in this ghetto townhouse area and the people hire others to mow the grass so I never have to do it lol
Do they use push mowers or riding mowers like mine? In the small town yards around the suburbs where our main house is I just use a push mower for the smaller yard

My response would be "What do you want from me? Just be straightforward"

Do they use push mowers or riding mowers like mine? In the small town yards around the suburbs where our main house is I just use a push mower for the smaller yard
Push mowers

Makes sense. Riding mowers are overkill and way too big for small areas. The zero turn mower I have out there has a 50 inch wide cutting deck, so it’s pretty big
How much is it worth?

I’d imagine the city would be a lot less racist towards blacks

I know. It’s absurd. I don’t tell anyone I meet in real life about inceldom, this forum, or the blackpill. I talk about cars, which is my hobby, our cabin, my favorite place, and also whatever the other person wants to talk about. Nobody irl know I’m blackpilled and identify with incel culture.
Same. I usually act blue pilled so people won’t question things too much.
But I did accidentally let a joke about me dying early being a pretty good thing all considered slip by and now a few are suspicious.

I’d imagine the city would be a lot less racist towards blacks
Yeah. I live near a lot of black people so the discrimination and fearful looks aren't as common and I get treated more like a human

I know. It’s absurd. I don’t tell anyone I meet in real life about inceldom, this forum, or the blackpill. I talk about cars, which is my hobby, our cabin, my favorite place, and also whatever the other person wants to talk about. Nobody irl know I’m blackpilled and identify with incel culture.
I love goyming, cars and trap metal, retards think imma be talking about Saint ER or Saint Eric Harris irl.

Same. I usually act blue pilled so people won’t question things too much.
But I did accidentally let a joke about me dying early being a pretty good thing all considered slip by and now a few are suspicious.
Yeah, I try to never indicate I’m an incel in any way

Yeah, it’s so damn ridiculous. I’m sick of women complaining about having abuse ex boyfriends. Bitch, you CHOSE them despite glaring red flags instead of giving your male looksmatch a chance. Most of these women would get treated extremely well if they went for guys like us
Because we would cling to dear fucking life after years of soul crushing loneliness, and foids hate Non chad being clingy.

I love goyming, cars and trap metal, retards think imma be talking about Saint ER or Saint Eric Harris irl.
Yeah, it’s absurd. I bet none of us would ever mention the stuff we talk about on here irl. We probably appear mostly normal in person

It was worth $3,500 back in 2009 when it was bought brand new, but it’s probably worth $1,000 now because it has 15 years of hard use on it and lots of wear.
Oh ok.

How much is the cabin worth?

Because we would cling to dear fucking life after years of soul crushing loneliness, and foids hate Non chad being clingy.
Yeah, we’d be so starved after years of rotting that would would try to drink it in as much as possible, and females would hate that

Yeah, it’s absurd. I bet none of us would ever mention the stuff we talk about on here irl. We probably appear mostly normal in person
Just a low status person, but nothing off or wrong besides having below average looks

Oh ok.

How much is the cabin worth?
Probably around $150,000, maybe a bit more. It was only worth $28,000 when my parents bought it in 1999 though. The place was absolutely trashed.my parents did a lot of improvements before I was born and my father and I made many improvements as well

Yeah same, i try to act like a normie, because fuck having negative attention for being here.
Yeah, I try to blend in as much as possible. I’m just glad people ignore me now instead of constantly bullying me like in the past

Just a low status person, but nothing off or wrong besides having below average looks
Same. People might notice I seem a little bit autistic, but that’s about it

Same. People might notice I seem a little bit autistic, but that’s about it
In my part, im visibly a fucking sperg, always get treated like a kid due to this + my looks.

In my part, im visibly a fucking sperg, always get treated like a kid due to this + my looks.
Kind of the same for me unless I’m talking with fellow car guys irl. Talking to car guys is the only time I seem neurotypical and not like a sperg. My face looks somewhat aged from all the health issues I’ve had, and combined with me being tall, I get perceived as more creepy usually than like a kid. Did I ever tell you about my encounter with a policeman who stopped me while I was walking?

I would never willing speak to foid. They aren't even people to me they are just monsters.

Kind of the same for me unless I’m talking with fellow car guys irl. Talking to car guys is the only time I seem neurotypical and not like a sperg. My face looks somewhat aged from all the health issues I’ve had, and combined with me being tall, I get perceived as more creepy usually than like a kid. Did I ever tell you about my encounter with a policeman who stopped me while I was walking?
People assume in their looks and tone of voice im a lost, innocent kid.

That sucks. Your turbomanlet also. Turbomanletism+Undimorphic face is brutal.

Probably around $150,000, maybe a bit more. It was only worth $28,000 when my parents bought it in 1999 though. The place was absolutely trashed.my parents did a lot of improvements before I was born and my father and I made many improvements as well
Nice.

I'm guessing you aren't planning on selling it?

People assume in their looks and tone of voice im a lost, innocent kid.
Yeah, that’s brutal. As far as the policeman thing, here is what happened. I was walking in the sidewalk minding my own business when a policeman stopped me and questioned what I was doing. I said just going for a walk. He didn’t believe me and asked where I was going. I said I was walking to the Levee trail to enjoy the day. He didn’t believe me, but had to let me go. How the fuck do I appear creepy enough at a glance while walking to warrant that? Do I really look like I’m a criminal about to rob a store or some shit?

Yeah, that’s brutal. As far as the policeman thing, here is what happened. I was walking in the sidewalk minding my own business when a policeman stopped me and questioned what I was doing. I said just going for a walk. He didn’t believe me and asked where I was going. I said I was walking to the Levee trail to enjoy the day. He didn’t believe me, but had to let me go. How the fuck do I appear creepy enough at a glance while walking to warrant that? Do I really look like I’m a criminal about to rob a store or some shit?
Brutal reality as sub5.