Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a girl looked exactly like St Blackops2cel, would she be incel?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Not a tranny, just a girl who looks exactly like St Blops but with a vagina.

No. Femoids can't be Incel. There will always be someone willing to have sex with even the ugliest of Femoids.

No women can be incel. Blackops2cel's looksmatch cannot be incel.

Say it with me folks,

WOMEN
CAN'T
BE
INCEL

That would be even grosser than pigwoman. No she wouldn't be incel but she'd probably have to settle for 4/10 men.

VLÖ said:
Say it with me folks,

WOMEN
CAN'T
BE
INCEL

That is some bullshit sexist rhetoric you are spouting there. What if the girl had been so thoroughly fucked by chads and tyrones and word has spread around that she's a slut so that she is no longer capable of sleeping with 8+ guys?

Someone did a FHO version of Our Lord. She was fuckable and therefore could not be incel.

Women cannot be incel. There will always be normies willing to have sex with even the lowest of females. The feminist double standard is to blame for this.

Framecel222 said:
That would be even grosser than pigwoman. No she wouldn't be incel but she'd probably have to settle for 4/10 men.

4/10? Nah man, 2k17 is almost over. In 2k18 she could go straight for 6/10s and above.

BlackPill47 said:
Someone did a FHO version of Our Lord. She was fuckable and therefore could not be incel.

Im talking about a female that looked like a male blops.

WOMEN
CAN'T
BE
INCEL

Someone has face-apped him into a girl, no?

Thin females cannot be incel.

She would actually be quite attractive, with make up and shit

Blackops2cel is actually the biggest redpill of lookism
he isn't that bad looking at all, and that in fact is why he is popular as a mascot

I’ve done a FaceApp morph and she was entirely doable

ilieknothing said:
I’ve done a FaceApp morph and she was entirely doable

Im talking about a female that looked exactly like a male blops. Not a female version of him.

overlystinkypants said:
4/10? Nah man, 2k17 is almost over. In 2k18 she could go straight for 6/10s and above.

She would literally look like a male. Again, this would be MUCH less attractive than pigwoman, and pigwoman had to settle for 6/10 if I recall correctly.