Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if a girl is advertised as liking "video games" it makes me think she's not a gamer

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I'm not opposed to the idea that there are girls genuinely into gaming but I think anyone who is would be more specific about their interst.

I buy that Cody Rhodes is a gamer for exampel because he won't STFU about LoZ so I'd believe it if they said "Liv Morgan is a fan of Final Fantasy" but just "gaming" ? Bullshit.

Girls are "gaming" fans so they can be universal pixie dream girls who every guy imagines likes whatever kind of game he likes so that they have some kind of imagination.

If it was she legit liked something like e-mahjong then just say it and bond with the minority of guys who like it, don't just be some generic gamer girl

I want to sex with Rhea Ripley.

View attachment 611914

I'm not opposed to the idea that there are girls genuinely into gaming but I think anyone who is would be more specific about their interst.

I buy that Cody Rhodes is a gamer for exampel because he won't STFU about LoZ so I'd believe it if they said "Liv Morgan is a fan of Final Fantasy" but just "gaming" ? Bullshit.

Girls are "gaming" fans so they can be universal pixie dream girls who every guy imagines likes whatever kind of game he likes so that they have some kind of imagination.

If it was she legit liked something like e-mahjong then just say it and bond with the minority of guys who like it, don't just be some generic gamer girl
Also for proof of your thesis, you can watch Up Up down down channel by Xavier Woods and watch to see which superstars are good and which ones suck.

Gaming was awesome until they fucked it up in 2006 by pandering to toilets and normies. Foids couldn't adapt to enjoy video games, so the entire industry bent over backward to change games into something they could enjoy.

Honestly I can buy girls playing games sure, but I don't think I'll ever see a girl having an autistic rant about how to build their champion correctly in league of legends, or doing CSGO aim drills for hours. Basically they're way more casual than men.

Honestly I can buy girls playing games sure, but I don't think I'll ever see a girl having an autistic rant about how to build their champion correctly in league of legends, or doing CSGO aim drills for hours. Basically they're way more casual than men.
they just get carried by chad

women are only good for getting fucked, everything else in their lives is LARP

Gaming was awesome until they fucked it up in 2006 by pandering to toilets and normies. Foids couldn't adapt to enjoy video games, so the entire industry bent over backward to change games into something they could enjoy.
:blackpill:

Also for proof of your thesis, you can watch Up Up down down channel by Xavier Woods and watch to see which superstars are good and which ones suck.
Xavier won't be real to me unless he makes a vid talking about wtf happened with Paige and Maddox

I think a small minority of foids adapted to enjoy it but it wasn't a big enough number so they changed things to get higher revenues.

I wanted that small minority of girls even though there wasn't enough to go around =/

they just get carried by chad
1) how many chads would be good at gaming?

2) how many of those chads would bother carrying some foid?

Foids get carried in gaming by beta orbiters not chads