Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a girl asked to have sex with you and you saw she was on her period would you do it?

would you

• yes

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • no

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
You have no explanation as to why she wanted to have sex with you. She could be very horny and doesn't care about what you think about her period since you're an incel or the timing could just be bad and she finds you attractive. Yes or No answer. She didn't tell you she was on her period, you saw the blood yourself.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Sure, I'd ascend boyos.

The mixture of semen and blood would form into a green child as my genes pass onto him

You have no explanation as to why she wanted to have sex with you. She could be very horny and doesn't care about what you think about her period since you're an incel or the timing could just be bad and she finds you attractive. Yes or No answer. She didn't tell you she was on her period, you saw the blood yourself.
Do arabs care that much?

Yes although I would give her a fake name if she asked.

No, i dont wanna fuck something. But i would try to be her dog.

Periods disgust me :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I’d wear a condom and go to town buddy boyo.

No bro, that’s fucking disgusting.

Imagine getting blood on your dick :feelswhat:

lmao lol not even a question ofc i would

If the track Is red. Take the dirt road instead.

Do arabs care that much?
About what? the blood? or the fact that she's just giving u some garbage bleeding hole because she finds u repulsive and doesn't care if you are disgusted by her?

I don't know if I would. I have high disgust sensitivity.

Volcel if you woun't

The blood on my penis would make me feel like a complete caveman Chad.

Yes. Just fuck it. I need my depression cured and a girl in real life finding me attractive enough to shag me would help like crazy.

Yes, I’d put on a rag though.

Yes, I would pretend I am taking her virginity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back