Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If a foid won't have sex with you, then her safety is not your concern

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I was smiling the whole time reading this.

I thought she was cute and I was chatting her up the entire night.

When I finally asked her if she wanted to come back to my room, she rejected me.
and a guy was making her uncomfortable. She was very clearly piss drunk.
I basically told her her safety wasn’t my concern and that she could kick rocks. I went up to my room and went to sleep.
about 2 years later, she overdosed by suicide. She left a note and one of the contributing factors was our universities half assed investigation of the attack.

This dude clearly isn't an incel, and he goes full cuck and regrets his decision. But I think justice was served nonetheless. If some whore won't suck your dick then if she gets raped by a frat boy it's absolutely none of your business.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/sljwe8/i_let_a_girl_get_raped_and_then_she_soon_after/

Society has made it so men feel bad about shit like this. He shouldnt even be worried about it, not even his fault or buisness.

They can all break their neck as long as I'm concerned.

fake af.

It is expected to any simp cuck like him would have tried helping her going to her dorm bc in his mind it was probably a chance to fuck this hoe. He didnt. Fake af

They are telling its fake...fuck im so disappointed :feelsrope:Thats how i would act tbh why should i get my ass beaten for no reason to save you when the day after you would be covered an chads cum and forget about me

Go be an empowered wamyn and defend yourself

I thought women were supposed to be responsible for their own decisions. If a women makes a choice to go to a potentially unsafe environment and again decides to consume far too much alcohol which puts her in a vulnerable position why are you expected to help? Throughout their lives women never face the consequences of their actions which leads to them putting themselves in situations like that.

"This post was removed." :soy:

I saw that post.
it’s fake. he was karma maxxing

I saw that post.
it’s fake. he was karma maxxing
Oh well, the message is correct though. Whores who won't fuck you ain't your damn business.

Ofc fake post gets upvoted to hell:feelsjuice: even if it was real, the bitch would’ve deserved it.

Foids are not entitled to my body, especially in the case of using it for defense. :feelsjuice:

Foids are not entitled to my body, especially in the case of using it for defense. :feelsjuice:

Indeed, and this has broad implications. Namely... it is every Incel's duty to nope out of drafts. Even if they want to die.

Indeed, and this has broad implications. Namely... it is every Incel's duty to nope out of drafts. Even if they want to die.
Yeah, and even if you want to die, good luck dying the way you want to on a battlefield. Or dying at all; worse still, winding up hospitalized and disabled the rest of your life.

Fuck the drafts. :feelsjuice:

As an Incel, you really dont owe females anything at all other than bitterness and rage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back