Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a Foid hits you would you hit her back?

It's over for me. As a masocel i really want this to happen. Just reading the title made me fucking horny.
I know this is cucked af but it's my fetish.
In conclusion;I would fap.

I'd hit her back with the same amount of force if people were watching.
Nah the situation is too weird to me. I can just grab her wrists then she cannot so anything because of her pathetic female strength
First I'd try to leave, do t need to go to jail for self defense. But if she kept going or followed me, I'd hit her back.
I'd push her off me. Just repelling and restraining force. Unless she becomes a threat to my life.
These guys are smart. I'd do the same.

id slap the fuck out of her sure maybe push her and grab some bobs too.

These guys are smart. I'd do the same.

I´ve defended myself in the past from femoids, and I would do it again. The greatest danger are the bystander cucks, either intervening or calling the police.

I´ve defended myself in the past from femoids, and I would do it again. The greatest danger are the bystander cucks, either intervening or calling the police.
Nothing wrong with actually defending yourself. But turning that defense into an assault will usually result in an arrest and a mark on your criminal record.

Nothing wrong with actually defending yourself. But turning that defense into an assault will usually result in an arrest and a mark on your criminal record

Absolutely correct, I acted only in self defense. To avoid overreactions, I always fled as soon as I could. Especially when multiple people are involved, things can go to shit in a moment's notice.

Absolutely correct, I acted only in self defense. To avoid overreactions, I always fled as soon as I could. Especially when multiple people are involved, things can go to shit in a moment's notice.
Awhile back, I was at a metal concert, and was lining up to get in the men's bathroom. A short mexican foid tried to join the line, and went "sssshhh" to me, wanting me to cover for her. I told her to get out of the line, and she immediately got belligerent with me. "I'm a man! You're mean! I'm a Mexican, I know how to fight!". Got in my face. I didn't flinch once or give her eye contact. She eventually scoured off like the scum she is. There were 10 other guys in line, and not one of them intervened. In fact, a guy even commented "they want equal rights, but not equal responsibilities". My point is, as long as you aren't overly aggressive, most guys will see the situation for what it is.

Awhile back, I was at a metal concert, and was lining up to get in the men's bathroom. A short mexican foid tried to join the line, and went "sssshhh" to me, wanting me to cover for her. I told her to get out of the line, and she immediately got belligerent with me. "I'm a man! You're mean! I'm a Mexican, I know how to fight!". Got in my face. I didn't flinch once or give her eye contact. She eventually scoured off like the scum she is. There were 10 other guys in line, and not one of them intervened. In fact, a guy even commented "they want equal rights, but not equal responsibilities". My point is, as long as you aren't overly aggressive, most guys will see the situation for what it is.

Well, certainly a very realistic, mature approach.

I'm an impulsive subhuman, so probably yes. In that moment I wouldn't be able to control myself. It would depend heavily on how I feel on that particular day.
I once almost beat up my whore sister. The only thing that stopped me was that my parents were home. If they hadn't been there nothing would have saved her from my autistic retard rage and strength. Bitch could actually tell I was going full autist and she locked herself in her room. JFL at thinking that flimsy hollow door would save her.

Last edited:
I would destroy her.

Only if it's alone. But even then I would be careful and would prefer to walk away, since there could be a white knight or another foid witnessing this. It's not worth the jail time and social mark.
Men have become dhimmi and serfs, ruled by a class that they are not allowed to disrespect in any form whatsoever.

However, if the above stupidity were not the case, I'd clobber the fuck out of it.

if she dares to hit me that is likely because she has cucks around that will protect her from consequences, so likely no. no point in hitting her, if i do i'll give her the satisfaction of seeing me beaten by her pet cucks.

if there are no cucks it's self-defense time.

This is a bit of fantasy but I'm too cucked to actually lay hand on a woman normally. I would have to be in a particularly low inhib, low sentience mood, like waking up at 5 a.m sleep deprived and extremely irritable.

Last time I hit a foid was in the military. This palestinian cunt tried to bite me, so I made her teethless with the muzzle of my rifle. It was so great.

i would punch the fuck out of anyone who assaults me

C5zLBmvVAAEpa9T

Last time I hit a foid was in the military. This palestinian cunt tried to bite me, so I made her teethless with the muzzle of my rifle. It was so great.
If a cunt would slap/punch you, would you give her the fist? I would. I would hit the bitch with my fist and give her a good bruise on her face if she assaulted me. I would do the same if a guy did this to me so why should a foid be any different? You want equality bitch? I will give you equality. If you assault me i will feed your face with my fists and make you bleed. I don't give a shit if the foid brakes down and cries. Don't even think about hitting me. I am not a fucking cuck who would let a foid assault me and beat me. I would beat the shit out of her if she started it first. How about you guys?
I would teach her a lesson in "equality".

I'd headbutt her nose.

I don't even need to use my limbs to win against a foid.

Lifefuel
I know it sounds cucked, but I'm a skinnycel, tallcel, weakcel. 85% of women are probably stronger than me. I wouldn't even be threatened by the bystander white knights as much as by the foid herself.

If we were alone I would, but not if there’s a lot of other guys I wouldn’t because they’d team up on me

If we were alone I would, but not if there’s a lot of other guys I wouldn’t because they’d team up on me
They wouldn't do anything if you had a team of incels with you.

i've never even had to hit a guy, I am a very chill person, if some foid punched me she would be 100% in the wrong because I would never do anything to instigate being hit as a lawful response.

I would probably open hand slap her, it's more humiliating to the opponent and makes her know her place

Yes and I hope some cucked white knights come to her rescue so I can slap them too all in the name of self defence.

If a cunt would slap/punch you, would you give her the fist? I would. I would hit the bitch with my fist and give her a good bruise on her face if she assaulted me. I would do the same if a guy did this to me so why should a foid be any different? You want equality bitch? I will give you equality. If you assault me i will feed your face with my fists and make you bleed. I don't give a shit if the foid brakes down and cries. Don't even think about hitting me. I am not a fucking cuck who would let a foid assault me and beat me. I would beat the shit out of her if she started it first. How about you guys?

I would not hit her, I would apologize for whatever she thinks I did to warrant being hit, and maybe try to cry a little if I could make myself. If she's that mad, then she could accuse you of raping her or assaulting her and then your life would be over.

Foids hold ALL the power in society, you do not want to make them angry, ever.

I would not hit her, I would apologize for whatever she thinks I did to warrant being hit, and maybe try to cry a little if I could make myself. If she's that mad, then she could accuse you of raping her or assaulting her and then your life would be over.

Foids hold ALL the power in society, you do not want to make them angry, ever.
Cope. Just kick the bitch in the face anderson silva style.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
No. I'd put her in an armlock, press her face hard against the pavement and wait for the law.

All I need is a defence that will hold in a court of law. I'm a feminists after all, I make no behavioural changes due to irrational bias of genders

Last edited:
Cope. Just kick the bitch in the face anderson silva style.
giphy.gif

I knew a girl that smashed a bunch of stuff in a guys apartment, physically attacked him, and was screaming at him. He kept his cool and didn't attack her back or yell. The police where called by the neighbors and when they showed up they asked her if she wanted him to be taken to jail or not. It was his apartment, and she ultimately decided not to send him to jail but to leave.

If he had hit her back, however it would have been all over for him.

I knew a girl that smashed a bunch of stuff in a guys apartment, physically attacked him, and was screaming at him. He kept his cool and didn't attack her back or yell. The police where called by the neighbors and when they showed up they asked her if she wanted him to be taken to jail or not. It was his apartment, and she ultimately decided not to send him to jail but to leave.

If he had hit her back, however it would have been all over for him.
That's not the same as in the street. If you let a bitch live with you these days then you're an idiot because the domestic violence laws are cucked.

Lol i got nothing to lose, she is getting powerbombed through the pavement if she hits me.

I'd kiss her and tell her she's pretty.

Coming from a truecel, this would hurt her on a far deeper level than any punch or slap ever would.

I'd kiss her and tell her she's pretty.

Coming from a truecel, this would hurt her on a far deeper level than any punch or slap ever would.
Or you can slap her with your dick.

On four occasions I have, once at school in front of the class, the girls then called me a sissy where some of the boys were laughing, the bitch also lived in the same neighbourhood as me as well

id get hard from the physical contact and make a rape

No, but only because the one time I did this i got fucked. My mom was hitting me and I got tired of it and hit back and then my dad kicked my ass because of it :feelsbadman:

Man or woman, if I get hit then they’re getting elbows to the face.

women are too fat to be able to hit anyone in 2018

I'd push her off me. Just repelling and restraining force. Unless she becomes a threat to my life.

I do the same for men. Because I am capable of hitting hard. I just smashed a slab of ice with a straight punch the other day. My fists are hard from all the knuckle push-ups and from punching solid concrete walls and metal beams at work when nobody's looking. And I had about 6 months MMA training.

One punch from me is enough to put most people in the hospital. So I'd only hit someone when there is a clear and present direct threat.

Anyway sorry for bragging about how hard I can punch... Not sure if that's against the rules of bragging here...
ogrecel?

No, but only because the one time I did this i got fucked. My mom was hitting me and I got tired of it and hit back and then my dad kicked my ass because of it :feelsbadman:
Your mom is different than some slut in the street hitting you.

You managed the situation in a very good fashion. About aggressivity, from my experiences I saw they intervene whenever is obvious that you are the strongest, even against multiple people. However, also the reverse applies, but less frequently. I don't see a necessary correlation between aggressivity, but it's certainly a factor that can sway the outcome towards an intervention. Cucks should mind their own business, though.

Your mom is different than some slut in the street hitting you.
she was hitting me pretty hard and I was driving when she was hitting me so I thought it would be the logical thing to do. I was also an adult at the time so its not like it was a punishment or anything.

she was hitting me pretty hard and I was driving when she was hitting me so I thought it would be the logical thing to do. I was also an adult at the time so its not like it was a punishment or anything.
You should've hit him back if you're not living with him. That still doesn't have much to do with a random foid hitting you. I hope your dad won't be a cuck and defend a random bitch from you hitting her back.

Foids want equality no? If they hit you....

Yes.

Equal rights, equal fights.