Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a foid has a "bodycount" of over 1 she is worthless subhuman trash.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Foids nowadays brag about how much of chad's cock they sucked and how many of them gangraped them frat parties or whatever the fuck. What they fail to realize is that the only thing of value a foid possesses is her pussy, If they're virgins their pussy is still pink and relatively pretty to look at tbh(Nigger pussy will always be hideous and fucking a sheboon is bestiality), but after hundreds upon hundreds of cocks going inside it it then becomes a flabby disgusting mess. Foids can't compete with men in literally everything else, the IQ difference is much greater, they're too stupid to accomplish anything without either plagiarising men's work or outright stealing it.

True. Normies are cucks for accepting non-virgins.

You know it’s over when even 18 year old foids are used up roasties.

they're too stupid to accomplish anything without either plagiarising men's work or outright stealing it.

Literally Batwoman from the CW in a nutshell

We should call IncelTears to ask what used pussy taste like
"Well inkwell, at the end of the day I'm eating pussy hahaha and homophobic much? Um yikes nothing wrong with eating Tyrone's cum out of my 300 lb wife" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

"Well inkwell, at the end of the day I'm eating pussy hahaha and homophobic much? Um yikes nothing wrong with eating Tyrone's cum out of my 300 lb wife" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

There's nothing wrong with berating and hitting a whore IncelTears, its their fault they got raped because of your lack of street-awareness.

Over 1, that's pretty risky isn't it? The only relationship I'll only ever consider getting into is with a virgin (not gonna happen), anything else and I'd rather drink battery acid. Of course if a none virgin approached me (also not gonna happen) I'd of course would date her but I'd use her only for sex, I would never emotionally connect with that broad.

WTF

Foids nowadays brag about how much of chad's cock they sucked and how many of them gangraped them frat parties or whatever the fuck. What they fail to realize is that the only thing of value a foid possesses is her pussy, If they're virgins their pussy is still pink and relatively pretty to look at tbh(Nigger pussy will always be hideous and fucking a sheboon is bestiality), but after hundreds upon hundreds of cocks going inside it it then becomes a flabby disgusting mess. Foids can't compete with men in literally everything else, the IQ difference is much greater, they're too stupid to accomplish anything without either plagiarising men's work or outright stealing it.
3CEC600E 9FE5 4B87 8C1F D61ECF7D3205

Lucullus based as ever, can't forget to buy him a beet at the camp later.
Over 1, that's pretty risky isn't it? The only relationship I'll only ever consider getting into is with a virgin (not gonna happen), anything else and I'd rather drink battery acid. Of course if a none virgin approached me (also not gonna happen) I'd of course would date her but I'd use her only for sex, I would never emotionally connect with that broad.

View attachment 373187
Maybe I worded it worng? the "1 bodycount" is supposed to be you i.e the foid was virgin before meeting you.

And yet that bastard Yu beated the crap out of you.
Show how simp he was

And yet that bastard Yu beated the crap out of you.
Show how simp he was
I make sure to finish Persona 4 with the accomplice b̶a̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ good ending. The one where Yu doesn't SIMP for the dead cunts and burns the evidence which could have placed Adachi in jail for the rest of his life because bros over hoes.

View: https://youtu.be/liMssBmOyKw

The best part about this is that she's a cumskin

2020 08 05 13 12 51

I make sure to finish Persona 4 with the accomplice b̶a̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ good ending. The one where Yu doesn't SIMP for the dead cunts and burns the evidence which could have placed Adachi in jail for the rest of his life because bros over hoes.

View: https://youtu.be/liMssBmOyKw

There's no good blackpilled ending

Tbh I’m tired of women thinking just because Chad sleeps around they should too. Women and men are different. Of course it’s always going to be easier to fuck every guy you see being a woman, there’s no skill or effort out into it at all. A man has to go on dates and shit or go to the bar and buy a foid drinks and even then sex isn’t guaranteed. There is no pride or work put in for a woman to get a man. I’d say sleeping around with men is the laziest thing a woman could do.

lmao "sheboon"

This made it to IT 100%

fucking disgusting toilets. stop sucking so much random dick you retarded sluts.

(Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 24)

Tbh I’m tired of women thinking just because Chad sleeps around they should too. Women and men are different. Of course it’s always going to be easier to fuck every guy you see being a woman, there’s no skill or effort out into it at all. A man has to go on dates and shit or go to the bar and buy a foid drinks and even then sex isn’t guaranteed. There is no pride or work put in for a woman to get a man. I’d say sleeping around with men is the laziest thing a woman could do.
Nobody should sleep around. Enforced non-serial monogmay is the only way to save this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back