Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If a foid didn’t approach you not even on the last day of high school then it’s fucking over

U

UglyDumbass

Major
I’m sorry but if you ever thought you might have had a chance and that just maybe a foid might have liked you then that’s not even possible. Let’s be real why wouldn’t they approach you on the last day? It’s the last fucking day ever You’ll never see each other again. If you “oneitis” didn’t even bother coming to class then she never liked you to begin with. Foids will approach if you’re chad or normie.

Especially atleast on the last day ever of high school. And once you been alone all ur high school life oh it’s not gonna get better. It’s gonna get worst. You’ll struggle more and have no relationship experience and foids will just see you as a red flag

I regret bot approaching foids on the last day of Highschool. I never saw them again.

That's something only chads get to experience.

I was too subhuman to be bothered to go to the last day of school anyways, or prom, or anything

I was too subhuman to be bothered to go to the last day of school anyways, or prom, or anything
I was forced and man lemme tell you it was fucking brutal!

Normies kept stealing my chair, Women eww at me,

The usual subhuman triage of being forced in a normie place.

To top it off, I am never approached, Ive been called creep more times than ive been called handsome.

I skipped half of 12. grade, including grad party.

There is no point in hanging out with females and males who doesnt like you, and only knows you because we happent to have same class.

No one was even their on the last day matter in fact for the last 2 weeks. It was mainly just me. On the last day i decided to go to a fellow brocel aquitances class who was a grade below me and played on the switch with him.
I was forced and man lemme tell you it was fucking brutal!

Normies kept stealing my chair, Women eww at me,

The usual subhuman triage of being forced in a normie place.

To top it off, I am never approached, Ive been called creep more times than ive been called handsome.
i been treated like one Always been giving the weird looks and bad stares
I skipped half of 12. grade, including grad party.

There is no point in hanging out with females and males who doesnt like you, and only knows you because we happent to have same class.
Yeah i never went to grad parties. I spoke to a few aquitances who didn’t give a flying fuck about me on the senior picnic event but i never had their numbers or spoke to them barely at all.

Never gotten approach

All foids from my class wanted to get rid of me

Getting approached is Chad only. Normies are expected to do the first step

no one approached me on last day of school or college

very true. Highschool is the easiest place ever to get a gf. Equal gender split, 1000+ kids, forced together for 6 hours, girls are at their horniest ever. If you can't make it happen there it will never happen.