Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If a femoid joined the forum, you´d all simp for her

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
"muhhhhhhh I hate womynzzz kill women kill women" :lul: But the moment a femoid appears everyone's in her pms calling her "mommy" asking for ratings/nudes jfl. Like that time a looksmax user larped as a foid and "she" had 100+ cucks in pms and profile messages, based incels are so rare tbh

I need to stop touching my wounds, as a normie once said.

Lyric - X

Shannon - X

Deangelis - X

Samantha - X

Justine - X

Tionne - X

Ellie - X

Tea - X

Yes, there are simps out here.

Never trust anyone. Im the only true black pilled man. I aint ever simp. When that whore was doing podcast interviews here you all went for it. Not me. I aint never simp

Never trust anyone. Im the only true black pilled man. I aint ever simp. When that whore was doing podcast interviews here you all went for it. Not me. I aint never simp
JoinedDec 19, 2022Posts87Online13h 55m

Water is wet, the sun is hot, 9/11 was an inside job

"muhhhhhhh I hate womynzzz kill women kill women" :lul: But the moment a femoid appears everyone's in her pms calling her "mommy" asking for ratings/nudes jfl. Like that time a looksmax user larped as a foid and "she" had 100+ cucks in pms and profile messages, based incels are so rare tbh
I am a based incel and I would only like her if she was a giga Stacy not an it fag and even then I wouldn’t want her here and wouldn’t dm her

Would demanding she regularly send nudes as some sort of "rent" to stay on the forum also be cucked or based? :feelsstudy:

probably half the forum is already toilets larping as inkels. other half is cucks/simps in denial. me and very few others are only no-fap no-simp based trucels

Would demanding she regularly send nudes as some sort of "rent" to stay on the forum also be cucked or based? :feelsstudy:
yeah because its so hard to find nudes of toilets anywhere on the internet...

yeah because its so hard to find nudes of toilets anywhere on the internet...
Forsooth. I thought some users might consider the exploitation aspect based.

I would spam her with slurs & threats.

What's the point of simping for a girl that you will only know online

That's one of the three main reasons why the no-women rule exists. The rest of the internet is fine for that sort of interaction. There's endless examples one can see where this happens. Simping just goes haywire and things just sort of degrade

How to download free sex lose virginity for free

I am a based incel I fucking abhor whores

That's one of the three main reasons why the no-women rule exists. The rest of the internet is fine for that sort of interaction. There's endless examples one can see where this happens. Simping just goes haywire and things just sort of degrade
R3WARD F0R THE H1GHEST IQ US3R G0ES TO

fuck you I'd hate her for ruining a male space

Nope insta report to mods from me, now if they decide to simp instead of permaban, they're the ones at fault.

I know I wouldn't but many such cases yes

Did he larp on this forum or cucksmax.org? It makes sense if it was cucksmax because they are all faggots.

Did he larp on this forum or cucksmax.org? It makes sense if it was cucksmax because they are all faggots.

Ok whew. If it’s cucksmax idk why you are surprised. They’re still normies

Ok whew. If it’s cucksmax idk why you are surprised. They’re still normies

T1

T2

T3

T4

Last edited:
If a whore exposes herself here, then over half the forum would just tell her to kill herself (which is still giving her attention), before she gets banned.

I've interacted with many girls and never let my guard down. I've always treated them like shit and whores. I am a genuine misogynist and my real life actions back up my extreme misogynism.

“You think you’re different than simps by calling her a slut or a whore or whatever, but you’re all the same by giving them attention :society:

OP is wrong, when women have been exposed on .is they get torrents of based hatred. Their threads still reach 4 pages long though. Can’t say they didn’t get what they came for.

“You think you’re different than simps by calling her a slut or a whore or whatever, but you’re all the same by giving them attention :society:

OP is wrong, when women have been exposed on .is they get torrents of based hatred. Their threads still reach 4 pages long though. Can’t say they didn’t get what they came for.
There´d still be simps

Who were they?
Didn't happen here but on one of Incelmatics' livestream a profile with the name "Chelsea" entered the live chat and nearly every guy there was simping hard

Sadly you're right. Men are simps by nature. Only a few are able to repress and control their desire to simp for mlady

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back