Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a Becky had a crush on you and wanted your kids (if that matters), which race foid would she have to be for you to say yes?

If a Becky wanted to date you, which race foid would she have to be for you to say yes?

• Any races

Votes: 56 36.6%
  • Mayo only

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Noodle only

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only a few select races

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Most races except a few

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • No races (you wouldn’t say yes to any)

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Other (explain please)

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters
Becky = Moderately good looking.

Incel = Involuntary celibate. aka dosn't get laid.

Incel wants to get laid.

Becky is attracted to incel and wants a child from him.

?
You would think it would be simple, but look at the results jfl

any race except noodles. i just want her to be tall
Mommy dom gf?

Mayos, MENA, Asian or Curry

Idk why this community always has to name races based on food for it's terms, like that legit doesn't sound right. Besides that, light skinned is the way to go considering how racist fembots are becoming.

All, except black girls, and abos. Incels can't have standards, but I'm just not attracted to sheboons. Middle Eastern chicks are my favorite, then white, followed by Latina, then Asian. Can't get any though:feelsrope::cryfeels:

would you date only women of certain races? Would you date all? Would you date none? Let everyone here know with this poll.

Note: I mean a woman that is average looking, not a Stacy cause that will be a little too unrealistic (not that a Becky wanting to be with us due to a crush is realistic in any way).
Nordic 10/10 race (if she wants kids).... That's the only way my kid could have a chance to turn out good looking. Her good genes need to make up for mine

Like many other aspects of average human condition I lack the desire to produce children. Not as a choice, it is simply absent from my desires.
Same as you don't desire to eat colour blue or hear time.

No abos, no dark skinned Africans/Indians

SOURGRAPECOPE

example #69420

Black preferably but any race will do atp

Any race just to give her as many kids as possible and then disappear

imagine having kids lmao :feelskek:
what's next? Marriage? ppppppfff :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jokes aside, i would fuck, kill, butch and eat any foids of any race. Read how inclusive i am ITs, look motherfuckers :feelskek:

Last edited:
would you date only women of certain races? Would you date all? Would you date none? Let everyone here know with this poll.

Note: I mean a woman that is average looking, not a Stacy cause that will be a little too unrealistic (not that a Becky wanting to be with us due to a crush is realistic in any way).
White (latinas count) and light-skinned to brownish latinas.

I will never under any circumstance intentionally impregnate a woman.

Stacy only :feelsUgh:
I have suffered so much that only Stacy can take away my pain.

Last edited:
White or nothing

Incel wants to get laid.

?
Practically this is impossible so no

Any race except black, abo because of too different species and except white because they had just finished sucking a dog off so prob noodle

black women since they have Big asses and I would fuck my daughter (in videogame)

Any race except black, abo because of too different species and except white because they had just finished sucking a dog off so prob noodle
This comment is totally opposite to my coping-induced mindset. Brutal.

Even alien races tbh

Any race, my preference is Whites (like myself)

So long as she was an approximate looksmatch and not fucking crazy (what most of us would expect or hope for I assume) doesn’t matter too much to me.

People (a lot of women on redditor or whatever) like to strawman and misrepresent the incel group by claiming we have unrealistic expectations but I don’t think that’s usually true. Most of us would accept an “average” ish woman in a heartbeat seems to me.

Now, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a preference — to my tastes I’m more of a mayomonkey or tiny noodle man myself, but there are always exceptions and in our boat you can’t be too picky.

One of the worst things I’ve noticed as a pattern for most women around my age irl is that they’re basically redditor carbon copies of each other in terms of ideology and political views. Say what you will about incels but the people that are part of this group are genuinely counter culture and are mocked and criticized viciously by the mainstream and basically 100% of women. On the other hand most women you’ll meet, certainly young women, are gonna be Reddit lefty types and often cannot tolerate dissent from the normie viewpoint/narrative. I genuinely think you could change the top down narratives tomorrow and with a sufficient enough propaganda effort and a sufficient push with social media “””content moderation””” you could get most of them to flip their views within a few years, it’s ridiculous.

This is what people mean when they say a good chunk of the populace are sheep, instead of thinking for themselves they cave to whatever society says so as not to be ostracized. We on the other hand are already ostracized so what do I care? We’ve got nothing to lose eh?

Last edited:
So long as she was an approximate looksmatch and not fucking crazy (what most of us would expect or hope for I assume) doesn’t matter too much to me.

People (a lot of women on redditor or whatever) like to strawman and misrepresent the incel group by claiming we have unrealistic expectations but I don’t think that’s usually true. Most of us would accept an “average” ish woman in a heartbeat seems to me.

Now, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a preference — to my tastes I’m more of a mayomonkey or tiny noodle man myself, but there are always exceptions and in our boat you can’t be too picky.

One of the worst things I’ve noticed as a pattern for most women around my age irl is that they’re basically redditor carbon copies of each other in terms of ideology and political views. Say what you will about incels but the people that are part of this group are genuinely counter culture and are mocked and criticized viciously by the mainstream and basically 100% of women. On the other hand most women you’ll meet, certainly young women, are gonna be Reddit lefty types and often cannot tolerate dissent from the normie viewpoint/narrative. I genuinely think you could change the top down narratives tomorrow and with a sufficient enough propaganda effort and a sufficient push with social media “””content moderation””” you could get most of them to flip their views within a few years, it’s ridiculous.

This is what people mean when they say a good chunk of the populace are sheep, instead of thinking for themselves they cave to whatever society says so as not to be ostracized. We on the other hand are already ostracized so what do I care? We’ve got nothing to lose eh?
Yes, women are herd animals. That’s just something that it obvious, but they also copy their husband’s views a lot of times after being with him as well.

Even alien races tbh
Area 51 raid could have allowed for that, but everyone pussied out.

I would fuck my daughter (in videogame)
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

:lul::lul::feelsclown: brootal dogpill

Stacy only :feelsUgh:
I have suffered so much that only Stacy can take away my pain.
Biggest fakecel answer so far

JBW applies heavily here. If your Asian, nigger, spik, or curry there is no chance for a white girl. Unless they are 1-2/10

JBW applies heavily here. If your Asian, nigger, spik, or curry there is no chance for a white girl. Unless they are 1-2/10
Some blacks seem to slay mayo stacies.

this site is deadass full of fakecels

I thought this was a forum for "men who are unable to obtain romantic relationships" not "men who are unable to obtain romantic relationships with a foid of a particular race"

If I fucked and got sucked off by a black foid would the mods let me stay on this site because she wasnt right the race? jfl
Idk, but yeah this place is full of fakecels.
6151F395 6F2C 48CC 8724 DD87BC2276EE

everybody in this thread should be banned

stopped reading after becky had a crush on you. why dont u dream alone.

The only race I am disguted by are niggers. I wouldn't fuck a nigger, even a "hot" one. Yeah I know that my standards don't mean jack shit.

Incel wants to get laid.

?
I thought becky was average. And average sheboon is ugly.

Came here to say this, don't care if she's Stacy, don't want children. I don't know why, but I seem to agree with 99% you say. Maybe it's the blackpilling ex-Muslim background.
I only said that cause some people said they would date any race but only have kids with some races. So I made the question to only include someone you will also have kids with if you want kids. If you don’t want kids, then ignore that part of the question.

Came here to say this, don't care if she's Stacy, don't want children. I don't know why, but I seem to agree with 99% you say. Maybe it's the blackpilling ex-Muslim background.
yeah Islam blackpills people somewhat on women. But breaking out of Islamic brainwashing leads to blackpilling on every facet of life in general

Asian (korea, japan, china), white or jew

Since black is not on the list, i'd say black (as long as she is culturally african). I wouldn't want to be responsible for raising a half breed with the risks of them facing racism not only from society that are against race mixing, but both sides of the family. Identitiy issues is a bitch. If I was able to breed black (after moneymaxxing), i'd raise my family in Africa due to the fact that western blacks have created a bad image of themselves that has spread all over the globe thanks to gangster rap, drill, hood movies and the media. Also western black culture is the most degenerate shit.
Are you legit African descent?

she must love me and also not be obese ( idc if she is a bit chubby )

Looksmatch hopefully, if she can stand my mug then I could do the same