Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idiot Woman Calls For Culling Of All Men (aka incels)

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Dumb cunt can't do anything without cucks giving her power and handouts everywhere. She needs "low value men" to keep paying 80% of taxes so the cucked government can keep working in her favor. Jfl at "womb envy" and them having "better bodies", that's projection because they know they are weaker and dumber and actually have penis envy from high t men.

All these words that would be eventually be forgotten once she'll meet a chad :feelsjuice:

this is so stupid and all i had to do was read the title. they are only allowed to get abortions cuz we allow them to. if men would stop being a bunch of faggots we could litteraly turn women into nothing but sex slaves and wombs (pretty much what they alr are).

God I hate women like her. But if we're honest all women are like her on some level.

Bitches aren't strong enough to resist a beta uprising :feelskek::feelskek:

Men had to literally make up bs careers so that women could have comfy office jobs. Abortion also isn’t some natural process that a foid can just do. It’s an operation performed on you usually by a man :feelshaha:

Explains why women have such huge egos. They're privileged skanks. She doesn't realize men gave her that power and can take it away. We oughta let those welfare queens and divorce rapers starve on the streets and get raped by rabid gangs of hobos and niggers so they can remember their place in life.

this is so stupid and all i had to do was read the title. they are only allowed to get abortions cuz we allow them to. if men would stop being a bunch of faggots we could litteraly turn women into nothing but sex slaves and wombs (pretty much what they alr are).
Bitches aren't strong enough to resist a beta uprising :feelskek::feelskek:
Men had to literally make up bs careers so that women could have comfy office jobs. Abortion also isn’t some natural process that a foid can just do. It’s an operation performed on you usually by a man :feelshaha:
Explains why women have such huge egos. They're privileged skanks. She doesn't realize men gave her that power and can take it away. We oughta let those welfare queens and divorce rapers starve on the streets and get raped by rabid gangs of hobos and niggers so they can remember their place in life.
This is what roasties have to say to that. "HELP, CUCKS! THEY'RE USING MISOGYNIST FACTS AND LOGIC" :foidSoy:

All foids think like this btw.

All feminists think this way too. Scratch that - all women are like this

I disagree with the health, mental and emotional superiority part, that is false. Men are better at most things. If I put my ego aside, I do agree with the culling of low value men. I mean why the fuck not? Kill us all, quickly and painlessly, just fuckin' do it. Remove all misery from the world. There is nothing wrong with eugenics. People who hate eugenics or think it's wrong are stupid. Only world-compatible genes should exist in this world. Beauty, resilience, usefulness, capability, motivation and willingness to live should all be measured at birth. Humanity should be perfected with humane eugenics. Fuck natural selection, it's cruel. Without eugenics we have to suffer violent natural selection for no good reason. Just kill the undesirables quickly and painlessly... yeah I'm one of ehm, just do it.

I disagree with the health, mental and emotional superiority part, that is false. Men are better at most things. If I put my ego aside, I do agree with the culling of low value men. I mean why the fuck not? Kill us all, quickly and painlessly, just fuckin' do it. Remove all misery from the world. There is nothing wrong with eugenics. People who hate eugenics or think it's wrong are stupid. Only world-compatible genes should exist in this world. Beauty, resilience, usefulness, capability, motivation and willingness to live should all be measured at birth. Humanity should be perfected with humane eugenics. Fuck natural selection, it's cruel. Without eugenics we have to suffer violent natural selection for no good reason. Just kill the undesirables quickly and painlessly... yeah I'm one of ehm, just do it.
I concur!

Eugenics is good for the species!