Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

idiot on front page of reddit has a norwooding baby

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Women should cuck their husbands if they have shitty balding genes

1b7w6903j7d31.jpg

His mother fucking baby has a shitty nw2 - nw3 hairline.

Actually women should always cuck their husbands because any idiot who is married in 2019 should kill himself for being full out retarded.

over for baby if is male

Bold of you to assume that the foid hasn't cucked her balding husband yet

I think thats normal for babies tbh, their hairline becomes NW0 after a few years as the skull develops.

imagine wasting your time posting on reddit for internet points if you had a wife and kid

over for babycels :feelsrope:

I'm more concerned how they use their baby to get internet points.

It really is possible to notice someone has the balding genes even from infancy. I was also like that, I coped for a long time saying "I just have a large forehead" until it became undeniable that I was balding.

Anyway, baldness is only a problem because white cucks let women pick whom they fuck. Instead of taking T-lowering baldness pills, men should take testosterone and put women back on their place.

It really is possible to notice someone has the balding genes even from infancy. I was also like that, I coped for a long time saying "I just have a large forehead" until it became undeniable that I was balding.

Anyway, baldness is only a problem because white cucks let women pick whom they fuck. Instead of taking T-lowering baldness pills, men should take testosterone and put women back on their place.
my mother keeps saying that to me that i "have big forehead" while in reality i'm at nw3 or 4

Over. The reaper was already present at birth.

Why do redditors always have this weird expression on their face when taking a picture? Can't they just pose normally?

@Joelossus does he mog u

the wife jawmogs him

Why do redditors always have this weird expression on their face when taking a picture? Can't they just pose normally?
Normies are like that. I used to be one of them, too. To them it's not cringy. You only think it's cringy because you're a blackpilled incel.

Why does reddit proclaim itself front page of internet?

It's usually the female who passes on baldness genes because obviously carrying it doesn't have an effect on their reproductive success

when you're ugly you avoid a normal picture so you have an excuse for looking stupid

@Joelossus does he mog u
Does your dick mog him?
It's usually the female who passes on baldness genes because obviously carrying it doesn't have an effect on their reproductive success
They'd breed like rabbits even if they went bald.
In fact there would be baldness acceptance movements.
Only for women though teehee

Jfl at these numales, I pity that kid, imagine the life he is gonna have, the cuck will teach him to respect women and watch star wars before he even learns how to speak

How did that faggot even get a girl?